Please Pray For my Son

-
GREAT NEWS, im having a **** day and that brightened things up! Happy for you and your family!:angel11:

I'll raise a glass of the white stuff in his honor today. :)

O God, our heavenly Father, Who lovest mankind, and art most merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your child, Thy servant, George, for whom I humbly pray Thee, and commend them to Thy gracious protection. Be Thou, O God, their guide and guardian in all their endeavors; lead them in the path of Thy truth, and draw them near to Thee, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in Thy love and fear; doing Thy will in all matters. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, for the merits of Thy Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, and the intercessions of His Holy Mother, and Thy blessed saints. Amen.

From Christopher, Laurie and Alexander.

WOW I just seen this. Great to read the lil'one is out of surgery and OK.
What he needs is a New York Pizza from my main man Tommy! The lil'one will scarf one down in no time flat. ;)

A little Late but Good Luck and Tossed one up to the big guy , On a side note: My nephew Had a similar disorder at 5 weeks , couldnt keep anything down or was throwing up to the point he wouldn't eat lost alot of wieght in just days...immediatly after the surgery he started eating again and 6 years later hasnt stopped eating as a matter of fact thats his favorite passtime {just like his uncle} :}

Prayers for George and your family. For George to have a speedy recovery and put on weight like my grandson does!!!

Great news.. don't worry, in a few years you'll be begging him to leave a scrap or two in the fridge for ya

Grant

had the same thing when i was a baby its really quite common glad everything went well the docs told my mom the scare would fade nope just got bigger as a got older haha

Just saw this thread now. Glad all went well. Hope he eats well and continues to gain weight. Was this pyloric stenosis? My nephew had it when he was a baby. It's very common. He did well with the surgery and grew up fine. He is now a married man. I'm sure your son will be fine also. Prayers will be said for his speedy recovery.
Frank

Keith: Just saw this post. We'll pray for a speedy recovery.

Just saw this thread now. Glad all went well. Hope he eats well and continues to gain weight. Was this pyloric stenosis? My nephew had it when he was a baby. It's very common. He did well with the surgery and grew up fine. He is now a married man. I'm sure your son will be fine also. Prayers will be said for his speedy recovery.
Frank

Yup, it was. Now he just needs to eat again and hold it down, maybe go home tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the support!

I'm sorry I missed this thread so I will send prayers for a fast recovery.

I'm also late to this thread.
Prayers for a speedy recovery have been sent.
My heart goes out to your little guy and your whole family.

-
Back