Please PRAY for my wife!

-
You, your wife, and your son will be in my thoughts and prayers hoping for a full and quick recovery for your wife!

THANK YOU ALL! for the support though these times. I had hoped that we were over this , but hopefully this is minor. I can't say enough about all the support in these times. Just keep her in your thoughts and prayer as i am .
Matt

Well, She got to come home tonight about 8:30 pm. Seems to be doing well at this time.Please continue to keep her in your prayers, as that is what has brought her through all of this so far.Thanks again for the support.
Matt

Well, She got to come home tonight about 8:30 pm. Seems to be doing well at this time.Please continue to keep her in your prayers, as that is what has brought her through all of this so far.Thanks again for the support.
Matt

Thanks for the good news Matt:cheers: Its always good to come home to your family, I pray that she douse good and gets her strength back.:clock:

Wow, sorry to see your wife has had to go through all of this, best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

trooper in healing good for you guys best of thoughts to toall you guys sound like your doing better positive thoughtys at ya take it easy:happy10:

very glad to hear she is back home and doing better. my thoughts and prayers are for her speedy recovery. johnny

matt you and your family are in my prays and i hope your wife gets better and if you need anything just give me a shout i am just down the road anything i'am there . thanks buddy . mike

Matt I'm sorry I missed this the first time you asked but I didn't this time and just prayed for her total healing. Kidney stones can be very painful but usually don't have lasting affects or are they life threatening.

Maranatha

-
Back