[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make one for my 76 Dodge 1 ton dually?

5C2DA80F-8505-44E0-A8BA-25C75E2FCD35.jpeg

Hello all,

I just received my Kit and the quality looks great! CrackedBack was easy to deal with and helpful with questions. Hopefully i will get them installed soon and send some pictures.

I am installing in my 1969 coronet and later a 73 RR if needed

7V5rojw.jpg

I certainly can make one for your Truck.

Are all single headlight Mopar relay kits created equal? I bought one from you when I was picking up my engine from Brian. It was for my Plymouth single headlight car, however, my single headlight D100 is really close to getting on the road.
Can I use that kit on the truck?

Are all single headlight Mopar relay kits created equal? I bought one from you when I was picking up my engine from Brian. It was for my Plymouth single headlight car, however, my single headlight D100 is really close to getting on the road.
Can I use that kit on the truck?

The truck will have different lengths for the wire runs. Same basic approach to the kit.

Installed the harness this morning. High quality components, great instructions. Wish I'd done this sooner. Thanks Rob.

IMG_20220326_123417.jpg

IMG_20220326_123444.jpg

Cibie 7" E code halogen headlamps are by far the best, IMO IF you can find the genuine headlamps. I have them in my 75 F250 and in Vixen, my 64 Valiant.
Hey, Georgia, where did you find your Cibie's. The best thing to come from a nation of "cheese eating monkeys" A true quote from Mark Twain. My old '70 Swinger will need new new eyes, when I finally reassemble her. If we piss off the mods, I'll move it to a PM. We're still on track to move from the liberal cesspool of Puget sound, to the Gulf coast or central Florida. More info coming, if you GAS. Born and raised in Florida, and coming home this fall. Keep stirrin' the pot, Brother, or else it'll burn on the bottom.

Hey, Georgia, where did you find your Cibie's. The best thing to come from a nation of "cheese eating monkeys" A true quote from Mark Twain. My old '70 Swinger will need new new eyes, when I finally reassemble her. If we piss off the mods, I'll move it to a PM. We're still on track to move from the liberal cesspool of Puget sound, to the Gulf coast or central Florida. More info coming, if you GAS. Born and raised in Florida, and coming home this fall. Keep stirrin' the pot, Brother, or else it'll burn on the bottom.
My bad, I didn't get a notification for this. Happenin a lot lately. I found mine on ebay. That's awesome. We'll be lookin for yall.

All good, Brother. I'm an old 'Gator. Hard to piss off. We just drop out of sight until we choose to surface and look around. I enjoy your posts and your knowledge. Keep 'em coming, Georgia.

All good, Brother. I'm an old 'Gator. Hard to piss off. We just drop out of sight until we choose to surface and look around. I enjoy your posts and your knowledge. Keep 'em coming, Georgia.
Well I must say, if you enjoy my "knowledge", it doesn't take much to keep you entertained. lol

I thank you though.

Another happy customer.

This is my second kit, this one is installed in a 66 Signet. I ran power from the alternator and mounted the relays next to the horns. All of the wires tucked in nicely.

484E374F-C72C-49F6-99EF-6A788ECB0AA4.jpeg

Rob ya still alive and kickin? Like to get a dual headlight kit for my 74 Challenger. Previous owner installed a Painless harness but the circuit that feeds the fuse block is wimpy, would love to get the headlamps off it. I do have a bulkhead bypass wire installed from the alternator to the battery. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and we'll hammer out the details.

Rob ya still alive and kickin? Like to get a dual headlight kit for my 74 Challenger. Previous owner installed a Painless harness but the circuit that feeds the fuse block is wimpy, would love to get the headlamps off it. I do have a bulkhead bypass wire installed from the alternator to the battery. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and we'll hammer out the details.

PM sent

I installed mine least weekend, weather has been crap with rain & hail since. I'll get some pics posted up of the after when it clears a bit. The kit itself is high quality and lays out so intuitive you really don't need instructions. I ordered the 4 headlight kit for my Challenger. Cable lengths are dead on with enough service to pull the sockets through easily. Hardest part for me is deciding where I want the relay's & fuses permanently mounted. I'm thinking the lip of the battery tray instead of the underside. For now I just have them zip-tied to the radiator support.

20220917_135005.jpg

20220917_135010.jpg

20220917_152642.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back