[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

74Scooter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I installed mine least weekend, weather has been crap with rain & hail since. I'll get some pics posted up of the after when it clears a bit. The kit itself is high quality and lays out so intuitive you really don't need instructions. I ordered the 4 headlight kit for my Challenger. Cable lengths are dead on with enough service to pull the sockets through easily. Hardest part for me is deciding where I want the relay's & fuses permanently mounted. I'm thinking the lip of the battery tray instead of the underside. For now I just have them zip-tied to the radiator support.

20220917_135005.jpg

20220917_135010.jpg

20220917_152642.jpg

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments on the kit.

For people that don't want to drill anything on the car, bend up a thin Alum or steel plate using vertical battery tray bolts for mounting. Then mount relays on that vertical piece. Comes out really clean and pretty simple to do.

Nice work on the car @74Scooter

Please zip tie through the mounting block holes...

Rob

TheMopars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Ordered the kit a couple of weeks ago and finally got the chance to finish up the install.
Very nice quality and great customer service. As mentioned very intuitive layout and the
various lengths are perfect. I mounted the relays to the underside of the battery tray and
it was a simple, clean install. I've taken a couple of evening cruises on some poorly lit roads
near me and it's a nice improvement. Also nice to know the load is no longer going through
bulk head etc, a little peace of mind with this 50+ year old wiring.

Paul Davidson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I just received the headlight wiring and wow this is really nicely put together what a quality piece
Thank you