[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the positive comments on the kit.

For people that don't want to drill anything on the car, bend up a thin Alum or steel plate using vertical battery tray bolts for mounting. Then mount relays on that vertical piece. Comes out really clean and pretty simple to do.

Nice work on the car @74Scooter

Please zip tie through the mounting block holes...

Rob

Ordered the kit a couple of weeks ago and finally got the chance to finish up the install.
Very nice quality and great customer service. As mentioned very intuitive layout and the
various lengths are perfect. I mounted the relays to the underside of the battery tray and
it was a simple, clean install. I've taken a couple of evening cruises on some poorly lit roads
near me and it's a nice improvement. Also nice to know the load is no longer going through
bulk head etc, a little peace of mind with this 50+ year old wiring.

I just received the headlight wiring and wow this is really nicely put together what a quality piece
Thank you

Great Idea...I have the electronic and electrical background to do this myself. (and I have) But I would buy this if I didn't have the knowledge!

Will you be giving a schematic too with the kit? Might be nice to break down the wiring colors...but that could be tough getting "all" the mopar colors for the headlamps!

Nice job Cracked!!!!

BTW...this is probably the BEST upgrade ANYONE could do to their cars!!!!

FYI...Only thing I did different was I used the wire wrap tape so it looked factory installed. Just a thought?

Aloha!

Not sure what I was looking for when I "searched" this thread. I lost all train of thought when I started reading through the 22 pages of replies. But it struck me as extremely serendipitous that I was the third person to comment on the thread, and even more so... that it's been EXACTLY 10 years since I did!!!! As I said originally and will stand by that statement.

THIS IS THE BEST UPGRADE anyone could do for your classic car.

Mr. crackedback YOU SIR.... should be proud of yourself for several reasons. But this thread and the continued support of our hobby and the mopar posse is truly applauded. I can imagine all those that have done this upgrade, have ultimately saved their car from disaster. Be it from, fire, or an accident from just not seeing or being seen.

Kudos and attaboys!!!!

mahalo mike

Last edited:
I would like two buy two kits
Can you shoot me a PM to work out details.

Cars, engines, if you have a charge wire around in place, location for mounting (Tray or Back of yoke, pass side).

Thanks for the order and look forward to building the kits for you.

@davescuda

Rob

Aloha!

Not sure what I was looking for when I "searched" this thread. I lost all train of thought when I started reading through the 22 pages of replies. But it struck me as extremely serendipitous that I was the third person to comment on the thread, and even more so... that it's been EXACTLY 10 years since I did!!!! As I said originally and will stand by that statement.

THIS IS THE BEST UPGRADE anyone could do for your classic car.

Mr. crackedback YOU SIR.... should be proud of yourself for several reasons. But this thread and the continued support of our hobby and the mopar posse is truly applauded. I can imagine all those that have done this upgrade, have ultimately saved their car from disaster. Be it from, fire, or an accident from just not seeing or being seen.

Kudos and attaboys!!!!

mahalo mike

Thanks for the positive comments. Happy users are first and foremost in my approach. Providing outstanding service/products using the best available products at a reasonable price is what I try to achieve. As some of you know, I'll only sell a harness I would be proud to put on my own car.

Even if members have brand X friends that could use a kit, I build for those too. Same approach, send me measurements, custom build, no upcharges for that service. Always appreciate referrals.

Too funny that I've been doing these for 10 years... I do appreciate everyone that has bought a kit over the years.

Mele Kalikimaka

@crackedback , do you do any other upgrade harnesses for the Early A Body cars? i have a 64 Dart Wagon and am looking at replacing alternator with a heavier unit to supply a small sound system in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back