-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barra340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
anyone know where i can get the individual chrome P L Y M O U T H lettering for a 67 Barracuda. They are mounted individually through the header. (not as one piece)

I saw a decent set on ebay recently. Good luck with your search.

I might have those in my goody box. My goody box is down at the building and it is pouring rain right now. I will look tomorrow if you haven't found them.

I recently sent a set to another member (FREE), turns out they do not need them and will be returning them to me, I'll see if I can redirect them your way.
Not show quality but nice daily driver, better than not having any at all.
If interested PM an address and I will redirect them your way.

Roger

You constantly think of of thongs too,Huh???

Oh my God <<< kick on the shin and a big whapppp!!! >>>

No hun, that's your job. Satisfying FABO members is mine. Bwahhh hahahahahaha

Barra340, PM me with your mailing address and I'll get 65BCODA's Plymouth lettering on the way as soon as he gets his mind back on car stuff again and gives me the word.

Just for kicks, I know of a cool local chrome shop in Atlanta that can rechrome those letters if your old ones look dingy and pitted.

They did mine and they turned out better than the shop thought they would.

Definitely worth it to get all your small parts rechromed.

PM me if interested and i will give you contact info.

Oh my God <<< kick on the shin and a big whapppp!!! >>>

No hun, that's your job. Satisfying FABO members is mine. Bwahhh hahahahahaha

Barra340, PM me with your mailing address and I'll get 65BCODA's Plymouth lettering on the way as soon as he gets his mind back on car stuff again and gives me the word.

<<<<Satisfied sigh as I limp away>>>>

I was looking for letters also. for my 67 cuda. I have all except for "L" on the trunk lid.
There was someone selling them. I tried the search engine for the forums and it did not come up with anything.

Ummm...sorry, but isn't this the "Car Parts for Sale" section?

Sorry GoFish for ruining your day.:-D
From the looks of the OP post count he is most likely new to the site, mistakes are made occaisionally.
I'm sure he will take note and never,ever,ever do it again.

As far as my part of the banter back and forth, I'm just trying to help out a fellow moparist with something I do not need for Free.

MoPaR-er-No-CaR (wow that's a pain to type LOL), 65BCODA wasn't talking about you. He's talking about himself -- he sent them to me but I don't need them, and now I'm going to send them to barra340. Yes, FOR FREE / price of shipping.

Since you're new you might not be used to that kind of stuff yet, but keep hanging around here with us and you'll discover it's not that rare to get hard-to-find parts for a really great price. It's Mopar love baby!!! :-D

PM sent to barra340 so I can get these on the way to him.

aww... you're right... :(
i'm sorry can you ever forgive me?
hahaha
i'm not used to coolness like this. lol
i go to car shows and most of the Mopar clubs
are made up of basically a bunch of jerks that think if you dont have like 6 68 roadrunners that were built buy someone they paid... you don't get the time of day. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back