Post your cat

-
Here's one of our old (19 y/o) cat sleeping in a box. He loves to sleep in boxes, he's curled up in many of them around the house.

All I would have to do is tape it up and slap a label on it to ship him.... LOL!

View attachment Fritz box 01B.jpg

Say hello to Charlie again. I posted these pics a couple of years ago when he was 1 1/2 years old. He is all grown up now and is 22 lbs of terror to any animal that comes in the yard. He chases any and all dogs and is not to fond of coons either. Caught him attacking a dog the size of a sheppard a few months ago. All I could hear was the yelps as the dog disappeared into the woods. Charlie has the longest teeth and claws I have ever seen on a domestic cat. He is a real clown and loves his humans.

Jack

Attachments

• snow cat 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 140
  • snow cat 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Charlie.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 144
new kitten only had him a week...GF found him wondering in the parking lot at the school where she works...

he is giving 2 chihuahuas and a rat terrier hell..plus the big cat Homer who is a big cat...Maine Coon.

Attachments

• Trouble.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 125

Quorra (to the back) and Amalia (up front).

Quorra is blind in one eye, tends to keep to herself most of the time. Amalia likes to be the center of attention no matter what. "Oh, you're on the computer? let me stand on the keyboard and block the screen for you." :D Oh, and she always has that 'Perpetually Pissed Off' look for some reason.

Abby, aka Miss Monster diggin on the box, and my faithful old Charlie

View attachment 1714647433

Good to see that we don't have the only "box" cat...

When we were kids, we used to have a black engora cat with green eyes, he used to like to sleep in my dad's open tool box in the basement??? We thought that it would be uncomfortable, but he liked it.

Emma,is a little camera shy......

Attachments

• IMG_20130813_192048.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 107
Used to buy beds and stands for them. Now I just put out a fresh box every now and then.

Attachments

• 100_7878.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_7882.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_7887.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 106
If you guys keep 'ckin' aroun' I'm gonna havta get another one!!

Harvey, "Little Bug" and Marti, RIP

From the bottom-

Stripey/Seven

Mr Orange/Buddy

Vincent/Stubby (thanks, Rusty)

Mr White/Zippy

Simon/Panther Head

Nougat/Buffy

Skittles/Cowboy

Whew!

That was the first time Vincent ate with the rest of them.

Simon, Stripe and Zip are brothers.

Buff and Buddy are brothers.

Skit and Vince are onlies (or what's left of a litter).

I just noticed that we are at max cat capacity for the kitchen wall!

Attachments

• IMG_20130808_211223.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 81
YY1, I don't recall if it was T.S. Eliot or Ben Franklin who claimed that any good cat has at least three names ... but he was right. :-D You've got a great lineup there!!

-
Back