Post your cat

-
Here's Snickers. I found him walking the ditch along a highway years ago. He has been a good cat, a great hunter, and a good friend. tmm

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 005.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 284
here's the new addition
P1010003-2.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Here's Dakota my Mopar pussy. He's 20 pounds and rules the neighborhood. Got clawed three times trying to get this pic. I have run over him twice. Here's his kill.
Mockingbirds
Squirrels
Snakes
Possums
Rabbits
Shrews
Rats
Racoon - He lost that battle.
Funny he likes dogs.

Attachments

• Dakota.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 275
I found him in the last pic. He's white and black. How cool. I've heard of junkyard dogs but now I've seen a junkyard cat.

What kind of cat is that? It sort of looks like a small cheetah than a tabby
the breed is called BENGAL they started the breed with asian lepard and domistic cats. i love the guy to death, but there is still some of the wild in him. there's one cat of mine that gets drug around the house by his throat by this wild guy. and he virtually never stops running and knocking things off the shelfs and counters. not recommended if you want a lap cat.

We have a cat house.First one is Fergie,a stray we found in the woods while camping.Then Mr.Moe(with his tongue out) he was a barn cat they were going to"get rid of".Next is Earl he came from an abusive home and last is Boris he was a stray at my mother in laws.We love them all.And as you can tell their all pretty laid back.

Attachments

• DSCF1811.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF1948.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCF1950.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF1949.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 219
This is Al I rescued him from work, He was a stray...Now livin' the great life..

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 242
Tony Tuxedo,aka Slim Shady,aka TB (TonyBoy), Charlie's brother and Emma the Rescue Dawg,....Lost Tony on October 12th, He passed in my arms,...It was a sad day...

View attachment family and party pictures 048.jpg

Me and Zipper, fixin to clip her claws, found her in a storm drain when she was about 3 weeks old,...so tiny, R.I.P.

View attachment family and party pictures 007.jpg

Me and Charlie,...Tony's brother, raised em both from about 3-4 weeks old, He is 17 now and still full of piss and vinagar,...

View attachment more various 2009 12 038.jpg

Our lastest,...Abby,aka Monster,...Large, Orange, and Fluffy,...She is definitely Pams cat,....only pic we have so far...

View attachment 98 ram stealth kitty 008.jpg

my buddy and best pal ....my kitty ...i have had him since he was a kitten and i have trained him ....he can shake hands and roll over and when i call him he responds promptly.....when he hears my voice through a wall if im in the next room he starts meowing and scratching the door to get to me.

when i work under the car he comes and meows bcoz he thinks im hurt bcoz im laying on the ground and he comes and sits on my tummy ....until i talk to him and tell him im ok then he starts purring in comfort. LOL

he is the best kitty i have ever had so far .....and IMO the prettiest....i love the triple X9 black...i wouldnt have him any other way ...just the way he is.

his name is Mr. Venketeshmangalaravaramu ........which means "boy of wednesday" in my native langauge .....i got him on a wednesday.:cheers:

Attachments

• CIMG1789.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 217
  • CIMG1724.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 191
Here's my shop cat. She was a stray that adopted me around 4 years ago. Here I just sat down to take a break and she crawled up, made herself comfortable, and promptly went to sleep. She has such a hard life now! :sleepy2:
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8640.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 204
You guys are makin' me want to get another one. I sure miss mine.

And here's the new addition for the house. This stray had been hanging around a friend's garage for a couple of weeks. He was afraid someone would run over her. I think she's found a new home here.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8614.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 200
The only pussy I have is the one I have been marry to for 50 years I can't afford anymore and I am happy with her she takes care of me.

Yup that is my Abby-normal and just like most the females in my life she is schizophrenic and has a lot of pissy personalities but i love her

Attachments

• 2012-08-31_20-41-06_570.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 2012-09-23_19-10-52_421.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 201
-
Back