prayers for families of Canadian victims

-
Some 7 million people in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta received emergency alerts regarding this issue. I got 2 on my cell phone and at least 1 over the radio. Latest news I read was 11 dead, including one of the perps and 19 injured. Some were random indiscriminate killings. I can't wait to hear what our **** for brains prime idiot will have to say about it.

Some 7 million people in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta received emergency alerts regarding this issue. I got 2 on my cell phone and at least 1 over the radio. Latest news I read was 11 dead, including one of the perps and 19 injured. Some were random indiscriminate killings. I can't wait to hear what our **** for brains prime idiot will have to say about it.
Turdo... Castro's illegitimate child....

PERFECT example of a pi$$ poor excuse of a Justice/Parole system.
Charged with attempted murder previously (and many more), but pleads guilty to a lesser charge. If the elected/hired jackwagons would do they're jobs, this MAY not have happened....

N0UOX9e23FxLRQ5f17bcXEqwEN5lt5c1EL9oHvkyTtlw&_nc_ohc=B_kNZJ4K7lIAX8UBNBE&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxe2-1.jpg

Trudeau will lick his balls and slap him on the *** and let him go.

Some copy cat guy went on a stabbing rampage in town today. Eight schools were locked down. Mental illness strikes again.

CBS is only link that states Myles is dead?
Hope so, but probably a mistake. If ever a cop was going to be played for looking the other way, this would be it.
Myles Sanderson, suspect in deadly Canada stabbing attacks, taken into custody
latest news 'Multiple law enforcement sources have told Global News the suspect in the SK stabbing rampage, Myles Sanderson, is dead. Police sources say they believe he died from self inflicted injuries after police rammed his vehicle off the road.'

'

My maternal grandfather was in law enforcement, starting as a 15 yr old deputy sheriff in El Paso (1897) and ending as a police detective in San Antonio 60 yrs later (mandatory retirement at 75).

He always told us that some people are simply human shaped, vicious animals that need to be put down - not caged. They could not be rehabilitated and would always be a vicious animal.

-
Back