PRAYERS FOR LEANNA AND BILLY...Family HERE

-
Thanks guys. All the support is very much appreciated. I posted this on another thread earlier but think it needs to be here too.

With the way things are now and for the foreseeable future anyway, there's no breaks or breath catching to be had for quite a while. Aside from the fall and winter always being my "busy" time of the year -- with 15+ jobs here at any given time now for well over 3 years, the whole year is busy nowadays -- there is much to do and no time to do it. Settling his estate is also going to fall predominantly on my shoulders since I'm the only one in the family with any kind of legal background, while trying to clean up their house and move his mom in here with us permanently.

I'm totally stressed out, not sleeping much, have a lot of stomach and headaches, and if you've noticed any of my recent '***** On Wheels Squared' posts lately, it's obvious I'm a basketcase in my own right, failing miserably at being my usual self. I've found it's better to just keep my thoughts as my own and stay off the Board for the most part. I hope my customers and friends here will understand that I'm trying to hold everything together right now -- them and me and the shop -- but I really suck at it.

I'm not sharing all of this to increase the sympathy or make ya'll feel inclined to pray for me more or anything ... I just think you need to know that I know I'm beyond awful right now and am doing the best I can.

Here's a few pics of how the shop has changed over the last few days from pristine organization to inheriting a shed full that more properly should be seen on an episode of Hoarders. He had so much stuff in there he couldn't find his butt with both hands ... "I've got one of those around here somewheres ..." and when he couldn't find it, he'd go buy another one.

View attachment Lee's Shed (6) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (7) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (8) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (10) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (15) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (19) - Copy.jpg

View attachment Lee's Shed (2) - Copy.jpg

To a Virgo like me, this is nothing but unnerving chaos. It might help illustrate and explain part of what I'm going through and trying to deal with right now. Probably 40% is brand new and still in the factory boxes. This is a little bit of what's all here already, and only five trips so far ... with the entire back of the D150 and a 16' trailer full every time. Can you see my workbench under there in that second pic? Neither could I.

-
Back