PRAYERS FOR LEANNA AND BILLY...Family HERE

-
They are in our thoughts and prayers as well!! May God keep them in His hands and bring peace to their hearts as he guides Billy's Dad to his new home!! Geof

Sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers sent to you all. tmm

Bob, thank you for this. It was quite a shock to all three of us (and, I'd imagine, quite a surprise for his dad too). We had been at the doctor's office all afternoon and grabbed Burger King on the way home from Martin. I dropped them off at their house, came home, we ate our burgers and fries, and then the phone rang. Billy's mom couldn't wake him up to eat his food.

The visitation is tomorrow from 12-2 and the graveside service immediately follows. It will probably be very quiet ... the rest of the family is still in south Louisiana 500 miles away and, as far as I know, only a couple of them can attend with the short notice.

My man and his mother are holding up amazingly well under the circumstances. I have the feeling that won't last forever though.

On behalf of the Lee Family, thanks go out to all of you. It's very much appreciated.

My prayers and condolences to Billy and Leanna and to the family.
I have met Billy and he is a big man with a giant hart
Stay strong brotha and ststha.. Mike & Treva..

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Billy, Leanna, and their entire family at this difficult time. There's never a good time for this but always seems tougher around the holidays.
Always keep the good memories close to your heart.

Bob, thank you for this. It was quite a shock to all three of us (and, I'd imagine, quite a surprise for his dad too). We had been at the doctor's office all afternoon and grabbed Burger King on the way home from Martin. I dropped them off at their house, came home, we ate our burgers and fries, and then the phone rang. Billy's mom couldn't wake him up to eat his food.

The visitation is tomorrow from 12-2 and the graveside service immediately follows. It will probably be very quiet ... the rest of the family is still in south Louisiana 500 miles away and, as far as I know, only a couple of them can attend with the short notice.

My man and his mother are holding up amazingly well under the circumstances. I have the feeling that won't last forever though.

On behalf of the Lee Family, thanks go out to all of you. It's very much appreciated.
FROM ALL OF THE FABO FAMILY YOU SURE ARE WELCOME AND IN OUR THOUGHTS DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME...sd426

Prayers and condelences to all affected. Losing a parent is so incredibly tough, lost both of mine. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Billy, Leanna, and their entire family at this difficult time. There's never a good time for this but always seems tougher around the holidays.
Always keep the good memories close to your heart.

X2, Condolences from Pam and Jaimus

Leanna, I'm so sorry to hear this about Billy's Dad. Condolences & prayers sent for you, Billy & his Mom.....:prayer:

Sorry to hear about the sudden passing of Billie's Dad.Our thoughts and prayers go out to Billie,Leanna and the entire family.

-
Back