PRAYERS FOR LEANNA AND BILLY...Family HERE

-
Thank you all once again.

His service was yesterday afternoon and it was lovely. A few family members traveled from south Louisiana to attend.

The shock still hasn't quite worn off yet but Billy and his mother are holding up amazingly well under the circumstances. She's staying with us again (not sure if it's going to be temporary or permanent at this point in time). There's much to do and, with my legal background, a lot of it is going to fall on my shoulders. I'll need all the strength and patience I can get ... keep 'em coming guys. Thank you all.

Prayers for strength and wisdom on this day for you, Billy and his mother
on this day Leanna.... You still have my phone number sistha, call anytime as you know I have time on my hands.

My Condolences to Leanne and Billy. Prayers for them both and their families.

Prayers sent to your family to find comfort during this time of loss and challenges.

Leanna, Sorry for everyone's loss......... prayers and condolences for all affected.

still praying for all of you!! May GOD Bless you with strength and wisdom to handle all that needs to be done...continued prayers your way...sd426

So sorry for Billy, his mom, and you. My thoughts are with all of you. Take care of each other. Rog

-
Back