Prayers needed badly for my young gun

-
Outstanding up date :blob::blob::blob:
Its been one month today. And how far and fast he has come is amazing! Dustin is doing very well, he is talking writing, playing cards, thrown a ball around, eating and walking! A little at a time! We've got 30 more days of meds that he has to have to help with any type of enfections, then they ( his new bride and Dustin) are home bound for a month, then we will returen for surg. to replace the bone flap/skull!

Thank you all for the payers sent for Dustin and his family, Friends and me.

Wow!! That is great news!!! Thanks SO MUCH, for posting it! Tell Justin we
are all pullin' for him, BIG TIME!!!

In our prayers, daily...

Very glad to hear that Dustin is doing well! We are still praying for him and his family to continue his recovery, and for strength.
Matt

Prayersssssssssss work buddy great news:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Don't you know it Snake :cheers: as soon as I get this crud out of my system I am going to drive to Memphis and see him and the family :cheers:

Great news Mike! Sure glad to hear it.
It sure is :cheers:, Thank you for all the prayers and keeping Dustin and his new bride and family in your prayers and thought :cheers:

Wow!! That is great news!!! Thanks SO MUCH, for posting it! Tell Justin we
are all pullin' for him, BIG TIME!!!

In our prayers, daily...
Thank you Bill, and you aren't the first one to call him Justin :D heck not even the 5.000.00th one :D
I sure do miss them stopping by for lunch or a game of pool, he will be home soon... :cheers:

Thank you for the excellent update Mike, still praying for him and his family. Hooray!
Hooray sums it up good goldfish :cheers: Thank you for all your prayers

That's great to hear Mike. I'm glad for Justin and his family. I hope is improvements continue.
It has :cheers: and a trip to go see hi this week is on my todo list, yep, me and Victoria will drive to Memphis :cheers:

Excellent news Mike! I've been following this and it's really good to hear that he's doing so much better! I'll keep him and his family in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

-Mike
Thank you Mike, he is doing so mush better and all we need to do is pray for a full recovery :cheers:

That is great memike.
Thank you Cliff!! it sure is ain't it :cheers:

Hot dang mike i told u god was with him man .... this is good new to come on here and see right off the bat !!!!!!!!!!!!
He is doing better Doc, and keep the prayers up for his full recovery :cheers:

That is great news Mike.
As you said earlier he's a tough young man!
He and his family and friends are still in our thoughts and prayers.

That is great news Mike.
As you said earlier he's a tough young man!
He and his family and friends are still in our thoughts and prayers.

He is a fighter that's for sure norshorblufish :cheers:
Thank you my north shore friend :cheers:

Great news Mike! Dustin obviously has a strong soul and is a fighter! Thanks for the update!

Thank you 4spd :D:D:D Yes he is a strong fighter and always have been
They use to have what they call a strong man contest here at the collage and about 9 years ago he took three people out in his class and moved forward to go to Texas to fight, but he did not go and said he just wanted to be #1 here in Arkansas. know it's time for him to put his strength and strong mind to healing and get all his family and friends around him again.
Thank you for all your good thoughts and keeping my mind strong that he will have a full recovery my Canadian friend

......Thanks for the update Mike.........very glad he is doing so well......this goes to show that the power of prayer really does work...............kim..........

......Thanks for the update Mike.........very glad he is doing so well......this goes to show that the power of prayer really does work...............kim..........
Thank you so much Kim, for all your prayers and keeping the faith ........ Your Arkansas friends

Glad to hear he is making improvements. Continued prayers for all of you during his recovery process!!
~Michael
And thank you Michael :cheers: Your prayers are being herd tonight :cheers:

-
Back