Prayers needed for my grandma

-
Thanks everybody....sounds like she is getting some rest, still not sure what exactly wrong cause I was working all day so I'll know more soon. Really tough part is tonight I have a wake to go to for my grandpas brother that passed away....so my grandma is gonna miss the funeral.....so going to the hospital and funeral home all in one day is not fun. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, you are the best!

Dam that's a tough day. Hang in there.

Prayers sent out for your family this evening as Treva and I set
and had a meal together Keith and Pete. Stay strong my Minnesota friends

Prayers sent. I hope your Grandma feels better and can get out of the hospital asap. You are fortunate to still have a grandparent left. Grandparents are special and have a lot to teach us.

She was doing pretty good yesterday but she has not been going to the bathroom and not sleeping...my dad was there today and he said her memory is going and she is a little delirious, she had pnomia (spell check) her heart rate was a little low to, she was not doing so well today and now they are not allowing visitors (probably so she can rest) thanks for all the prayers and keep her in them a little longer if possible.

Hope all turns around for grandma. Can I ask how old? Mine was 93 and it was still tough to see her go. Hated the last visit with her. This is the crap part of the cycle of life.

-
Back