Prayers Needed

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Prayers and thoughts are needed for my family. My mom has had a long battle with Chrones Disease. She has numerous operation and visits to the hospital. After several visits to the hospital and doctor in the past week they gave us some good new and bad. The good news is what has been making her sick lately is not her Chrones. The bad news is they found a tumor on her colon. She goes Thursday to when she gets operated on. The results are not in whether the tumor is cancer or not. It all makes me upset especially because I can't be there for her because of the distance between us. Yeah it is only 3 hours away but with gas prices I am waiting until I hear something about the operation. You guys have always been there for my family in the past and that is why I know I can count on you to keep my mom in your prayers and thoughts.

You got it girl. My list is long, but He who listens has no limits.

Prayers on there way for a complete recovery after the operation Betty
and a prayer for you to rest your hart while she is getting taking care of.

Will conference with the man upstairs...stay strong, stay positive....

Prayers sent for you, your Mom and family and may God walk with you all through this journey. God bless you ABB.

Thank you guys so much. I just found out today that after this surgery she has to go right back in for another operations. They did a biopsy of her lymph nodes and they came back abnormal.

Prayers sent both for your mom, you, and your entire family. Stay strong.

Prayers sent for you and your Mom Betty. There is nothing more heart wrenching than watching someone responsible for bringing you into this world suffering. I hope the Lord and medical staff are able to help your Mom and minimize the pain.
God bless

Betty I am sorry, I read this morning and got a phone call about my mil. Prayers from my family to yours.

Prayers going out for your mother's operations to be successfull, and that her recovery is quick!!!

Also prayers to you ABB for strength to get you through this hard time in your life and that you are able to be with your Mom Thursday!!!!

-
Back