prayers needed

-
Tomorrow the testing starts. Sounds like we won't get the results until next week Tuesday. Thanks again.

Well the tests are done. she's a little sore. We'll find out monday or tuesday if it spread. surgery is set up for tuesday the 16. Thanks

Just saw this thread. Prayers sent. Let us know if you need some help. We are here for you all. Will she be at Mayo? Mike

u of m childrens hospital
Thanks

Best hospital around for little ones, I have been there before with my son and they are great (I was scared as hell but those docs are amazing)....I will keep your family and Ellanor in my prayers and please, let us know if we can do anything to help....hang in there Sam.

Took the family to the fair in The dart last night. Ella loves the carousel (nays). The cheese curds are a family favorite.
2014-09-06_19-27-36_164_zpsee917df1.jpg

The fair! Very nice to see you all having fun. Cheese curds...I discovered them later in life...plain, dill...wish I could get them down here. Still praying for Ella.

Bone marrow test came back negative! Sugery will be Tuesday. Thanks again everyone.

Me, MommaCat, our son Will, Fraidy, and FABO the 340 Demon Kitty all send you our thoughts and prayers.

Glad the tests came out with some good news.
Good luck tomorrow, prayers sent.

-
Back