Prayers Needed

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
Some of you might know I am a cat person. Well this morning, I had to take my youngest cat Snicklefritz to the Vet, and they kept her.

She has a high fever, she has been rapidly loosing weight and this morning she woke me up screaming before she "yarked" all over the kitchen floor. As soon as the kids we on the bus to school, David and I called the animal hospital and we were on our way. Snicklefritz has lost over 1/2 her body weight since her last regular visit around 3 weeks ago, and most of that in the last 3-4 days. She is only an inside cat, she never has been out of the house except to go to the vet for her regular visits.

I just called to check on her for the 2nd time, and they are going to hook her up to IV's for the second time and run some tests. I am worried sick! Snicklefirtz is my lil girl.

Please keep her in your prayers. O:)

~Mary

Snicklefritz2.01.JPGSnick n Luke.001.JPGSnickelfritz 002.1.JPGSnickelfritz 005.01.JPGSnickelfritz 007.003.JPGSnickelfritz 010.001.JPG

Snick n Luke.001.JPG

Snickelfritz 002.1.JPG

Snickelfritz 005.01.JPG

Snickelfritz 007.003.JPG

Snickelfritz 010.001.JPG

Snicklefritz2.01.JPG

We are animal people. My wife and I named our cat Mopar, and our dog Dodger.

Phil

That is a really cute cat you have. My wife and I are cat lovers too. We have six cats. My prayers to your kitty.

She's a cutie for sure. I'm an animal lover all the way. Got 2 cats myself (even though they're with the ex-gf). Prayers away. Hoping for the best.

Wylde1.

My wife and I are animal lovers. We have 2 cats. They are part of the family. Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Fred B

my oldest girl said she is going to be like the cat lady on the simpsons. hope your cat gets better.als sammy is the big one larry bird is the black one we had 14 cats at one time

20090924_43.jpg

20090924_45.jpg

20090924_6.jpg

I am very sorry to hear this Mary. Prayers are on their way for little Miss Snicklefritz

Hope your little kitty recovers fully. While I'm a dog person myself I have nothing against cats and have had a few myself. Our pets become part of our families and we grow attached to them. I certainly feel your pain.

Animals and me go way back Mary
Prayers sent and and be strong

We are animal people. My wife and I named our cat Mopar, and our dog Dodger.

Phil
Thank you Phil.

We have 6 dogs and 2 of them are Parvo surivors so I feel your pain. Keep you sprits up.
Thank you. The Doc isn't sure what is causing her illness, yet. last call to the vet said she was still on IV's and resting.

That is a really cute cat you have. My wife and I are cat lovers too. We have six cats. My prayers to your kitty.
Yes, she is beautiful and full of life. . Her personality is Spunky,"I am the queen. Worship me while I spin figure 8's around your feet." Thank you Galactic_eyes.

prayers sent
Thank you prodart340.

She's a cutie for sure. I'm an animal lover all the way. Got 2 cats myself (even though they're with the ex-gf). Prayers away. Hoping for the best.

Wylde1.
Thank you Wilde1

My wife and I are animal lovers. We have 2 cats. They are part of the family. Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Fred B
Thank you Fred.

Thoughts And Prayers Headed Ur Way........bob
Thank you Bob.

Prayers sent, Mary. The wife and I are serious cat lovers. Just rescued 2 more strays last night.
Thank you catsncudas.

my oldest girl said she is going to be like the cat lady on the simpsons. hope your cat gets better.als sammy is the big one larry bird is the black one we had 14 cats at one time
Those are nice looking cats, alsdeamon, thank you.

I am very sorry to hear this Mary. Prayers are on their way for little Miss Snicklefritz
Thank you Cheryl.

Hope your little kitty recovers fully. While I'm a dog person myself I have nothing against cats and have had a few myself. Our pets become part of our families and we grow attached to them. I certainly feel your pain.
Thank you Guitar Jones.. Love you Avitar by the way... Bill the cat is my Favorite!!

Animals and me go way back Mary
Prayers sent and and be strong
Thank You Mike. That means a lot to me and the family.

Yes, Snicklefritz and her Big brother Stitch are like my babies. When we came back from taking Snicklefritz to the hospital, Stitch searched the house, meowing for her and looking everywhere. Then... he sniffed my snow boots and realized I had been to that place that
ALLOWED D O G S ! (Stitch hates dogs, he growls at them when they go past the house... no offense to all you dog lovers out there!)

Stitch is now sleeping on her rug by the heater. He misses his baby sister.

Ying n Yang.001.JPG

Ying n Yang.001.JPG

By the time this is all over, it will have cost enough to by a set of headers for the Valiant. :burnout: Don't hate me for this, but I'd rather have the cat. Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes folks.

By the time this is all over, it will have cost enough to by a set of headers for the Valiant. :burnout: Don't hate me for this, but I'd rather have the cat.
I thought about this grumpus :-k and I here ya :thumblef:
I would have thoughts on the other way to :happy10:
But Boogy is 8 years old know and has been a great set of ears and eyes for me and Treva :love7:
But even more she brings a big smile to our face'es and in our harts and minds.
She is the best med I have in my home :rock: I am sure yall know how animals can put a laugh in our harts and enjoy talking to them as we do :happy10:
The Headers will be on the shelf when you get ready for them bud

Ohhhh Mary, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'm praying she makes a speedy and full recovery and is back home where she belongs soon. I'm sure she misses you guys as much as you miss her.

Please keep us updated.

Prayers sent, we are very big animal lovers especially kitties. (we have 3)

I am so sorry to hear that Mary, I hope there's something they can do for her, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers

DSC00563.jpg

-
Back