Pretty little 64 Dart here locally

-

Patch

Patch
Reaction score
I'm not aware that it's not okay to post these type of notices, if not, please remove. 1964 Dart locally here for sale (not mine, just saw it on FaceBook) Tacoma, Wa.
They are asking $3600 which seems like a decent deal. Only 1 picture though.

40261781_10156594687313908_8113373554935857152_n.jpg

It is okay to post those notices, but with no link these guys are like kids in a candy store window. Big tach in it, must be a racecar!

The slant kills it a little but I had almost that much in mine when I sold it and it was no where near that complete or nice..I would pay that much if I was in the market at this time.

I have to disagree with some here in regards to the slant six. No offense, but I think most people who believe a slant six kills a bunch of value, is living in a time when the market was different and those days have waved goodbye long time ago. (In other words, you're old)

I see most of the younger crowd 30 and younger not really caring what engine a car that nice has. It's an old car, it's stunningly beautiful and you ain't gonna find another one in any modern pick-a-part these days.

These days you can consider yourself lucky if you find a slant six that runs good and is painted real purdy because again, You ain't gonna find another one so easy any more.

If I were closer and that car was as clean as it looks, I wouldn't even negotiate. I would say here is a little bucket of money, now where are the keys and title.

You ain't gonna find another one cheaper not needing a ton of wrench time and good luck if you even find another comparable one at all

These old cars are still getting parted and junked in 2018 so how many will be disappeared by 2028??

How many slant six engines will be available by 2025?

Personally I'm not looking at resale.It will not survive that long.and at 65 maybe neither will I. I'd drop a 360 in there and tear it up;it's gotta have a V8. To me it's just a car, and when it's all used up, I move on to the next one. Sorry.
But I made up my mind; I want a wagon,

Personally I'm not looking at resale.It will not survive that long.and at 65 maybe neither will I. I'd drop a 360 in there and tear it up;it's gotta have a V8. To me it's just a car, and when it's all used up, I move on to the next one. Sorry.
But I made up my mind; I want a wagon,
I agree a high torque v8 is fun.

The last car I took apart to v8 swap....... is still in pieces. Maybe I will have it back on the road by the time I am 35.

I daily drive a slant six car, i feel blessed just to be driveing something unique that actually runs good enough to require plates and insurance LOL

I got kids older than 35,lol. And sadly, none of them are into old cars. And the granbabies are coming along now, so even if they were, it will be many years now, before funds become available.
That car sure is pretty tho,and very tempting.

at $3500 the slant doesn't matter. that ***** would be out and scrapped in no time and replaces with a good running small block..

So after further review, myself and another member have noticed this image found elsewhere. That being said, with what appears to be a V8 emblem on the fender(along with that monster tach for a supposed slant car and a 3 speed OTC) I am under the impression that this is a scam posting. I apologize for not vetting it further and perpetuating BS. Pat.

-
Back