Pretty much ONLY this site here is slow last few days.....

-
I am mapping some slow times. Last night 6:50 pm central mine was slow as molasses. 500 online, 99 members, 219 guests, 182 robots. Those damn robots! LOL

This morning the little blue circle is running continuously. Yesterday I cleared all caches and cookies. It doesn't do this often, only occasionally. But as a side-note, meaningful or not, the grey bar that pops up at the bottom of the page has said, "Waiting for ht.c1exchange.com", for the whole time and in fact still says this after the whole time I have been typing this reply. ( I purposely took 3-4 minutes to post this ). May be something on my end, I'm not overly computer wise, just slightly dangerous to hard drives! And I notice there is no ad showing down in the bottom left corner of the page like on B-bodies.

And it is all back to normal now, probably a 30-45 minute event.

Last edited:
This morning the little blue circle is running continuously. Yesterday I cleared all caches and cookies. It doesn't do this often, only occasionally. But as a side-note, meaningful or not, the grey bar that pops up at the bottom of the page has said, "Waiting for ht.c1exchange.com", for the whole time and in fact still says this after the whole time I have been typing this reply. ( I purposely took 3-4 minutes to post this ). May be something on my end, I'm not overly computer wise, just slightly dangerous to hard drives! And I notice there is no ad showing down in the bottom left corner of the page like on B-bodies.

And it is all back to normal now, probably a 30-45 minute event.

ht.c1exchange.com is an ad server and targeted marketing company among other things called C1X and it's failure to respond to internet traffic requests in a timely manner is what causes these kinds of problems.
Home

Gotta thro in here, speed comes and goes terribly on mine once in a while, and I don`t change crap !
When browsers update, the internet world slows to a crawl for a bit. Or should I say Byte. Ha Ha

I am mapping some slow times. Last night 6:50 pm central mine was slow as molasses. 500 online, 99 members, 219 guests, 182 robots. Those damn robots! LOL
Slow now for me. 542 online, 165 robots. The internet is screwy. Do a "internet speed test" Then do it again a couple different times. Way different results every time even with the same server.

Well it got back to normal pretty much the day after I posted this. I did NOTHING, no updates, no clearing cache, etc. And it was pretty much this site right here.

Slow to load now. 493 total, only 92 members, 251 guests and 150 robots.

Mine has been doing the little blue circle of nothingness all day! LOL. It doesn't hurt my search speed too much, but it hasn't stopped for hours.

Kinda wonder if there's a slow server out there somewhere. (not Joey's host). Mine is ok now and a few more people on.
Mine has been doing the little blue circle of nothingness all day! LOL. It doesn't hurt my search speed too much, but it hasn't stopped for hours.

Kinda wonder if there's a slow server out there somewhere. (not Joey's host). Mine is ok now and a few more people on.
I'm not sure. But I just noticed that my iPhone has the bar half loaded as well and does not continue over and complete the load. I don't know what it means.

Not a computer guru here, but I experience the same thing with this site. What fixes it is clearing the search history cache. It all speeds up after that. You know youre doing it right if FABO makes you sign back in. I find myself doing this a few times per day.

I also had this issue a couple of times but not much.
Although, it often signs me out when i change pages and when i go back, i'm still signed in.
Then i try to look at another page or topic, and it asks me to sign in.
This has been off and on for the last 6 months or so.
All i have to do is get out of the site (X out) and resign in fresh and it doesn't do it anymore that day.
Weird............

It's slow right now for me. I won't even use my phone anymore. It took 3 min. to post a photo from there. I am on my laptop now and it times out doing the simplest things like looking at my alerts or recent posts. FBBO is normal. All other sites I use are normal (fast). A few min. later it might be ok.

Sum-ting-wong.jpg

Since I started using the secure address I haven't had to sign in every time I come here..Still sluggish at times..I'm not to smart about how computers work but don't understand why this is the only site I have to clear cashe on to make it run fast.Maybe someone can explain ( laymen's term's please )

Time to throw in my hat here because I noticed this recently and again one of those who thought it was just me. Can't load this site but everything else loads at times. As far as my equipment I have a brand new Google pixel phone with chrome. And I just said a bunch of stuff that I have no idea what I just said except for what someone told me. It's not working like it used too...

Unless you post it in the site help/problems section or let Joey know about it, it won’t be addressed.

@Joeychgo

Been sluggish off and on today. This is the only site I frequent. NEVER get this slow on YB, Holley or Megasquirt forums, or C/L. Sometimes Egag is a bit slow, but Christ they get TRAFFIC on there!!

FABO has been giving me fits for about a week now. Not a lick of trouble before that. Seems to becoming less and less problemsome though.

Joey and his guys are aware of it and are working to fix the issues. Stay tuned.

I not only knocked on wood, but gave it a pretty good beating. I've been following these threads on problems, and I have not experienced any of them. Only thing I have had, is having to re-sign in on my phone. I figured that is a phone problem, as my phone is 3 years old, and not the only thing it's doing weird.

Our fearless leader and his band of techies will get to the bottom of the problem I'm sure.

-
Back