Pro Touring 10K

-
Yea the air cylinder is a good idea. I might just scrap the idea and go with the auto like I was going to do anyways. Too much crap to deal with. Paddle shifter would be sweet with a electronic tranny?

Not much progress on my own project, But seeing some parts make it to epoxy primer always makes things look better.

Attachments

• 2001_06150007.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,181
  • 2001_06150008.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,186
Now would be a good time to roll the fender lips in.

I see some nice progress! Looks good man. Ive got a bad passenger fender that ive got close but i have a little bit of body work on it still but it suuuuuucked. Hard to find good clean ones. Rollem up!

Hmmm. not sure it would need it, But maybe it does?

What's the easiest way to roll them?

OK, makes sense. I might just do mine before paint. The other thought I had was to just trim them.

Or else it's a wooden baseball bat after the fact. Reminded me that I should do mine soon. What kind of epoxy prime to you prefer?

Well not much time to work on my own car with the shop as busy as ever. But I have been trying to get the shell off to be blasted for...Well way to long. To day the shell got mounted to a body cart and will be leaving Friday morning. It's about time I made a little time for my own project.

Attachments

• 2001_01070005.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 2001_01070006.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,010
Schweet!!!!! Blocking mine for the last time this week and hopefully shoot it early next month. Only time the booth was available. Must be nice having your own booth..lucky!!! Looking good man. Looking like we both may be getting color on them around the same time. What color you squirting it?

About time you got some work done......:cheers:

We are a dealer for them Niche Sport wheels, Rear 18x9.5 with 6.2 B/S front 18x8 with 6 B/S

How's she commin homie!? After bolting my front end together I realized how F'ed my pass fender is. The headlight bucket is all distorted and doesn't line up with anything. You wouldn't happen to have a spare pass fender you would part with? I have a line on one but I figured I'd ask anyway. Good luck man, it's a race to see who gets color first! Ha! Take care. Oh yea just ordered my wheels. Pro wheels Formula's. expensive but baaad ***.

Waiting for the shell to get back from the blaster. Sorry no spare fenders. You should have checked with me on your wheels, we are a dealer for Pro Wheels as well. You will like them a nice choice.
How's she commin homie!? After bolting my front end together I realized how F'ed my pass fender is. The headlight bucket is all distorted and doesn't line up with anything. You wouldn't happen to have a spare pass fender you would part with? I have a line on one but I figured I'd ask anyway. Good luck man, it's a race to see who gets color first! Ha! Take care. Oh yea just ordered my wheels. Pro wheels Formula's. expensive but baaad ***.

I can still pull the deal. Let me know what you can do on those. I gave the guy a deposit but it is still in limbo. 18x10 in the rear and 18x7 in the front. Another reason I wasn't totally done is I have to triple check back spacing. The RMS front end is wider and goofy so yea man ill go with you guys. Rather give you the business. Got any pics of cars with those rims? I'd like to see them on something.

-
Back