problem with member ply30

-

whiteduster

Reaction score
dont know were to post this but i sent out a check for a part weeks ago i tried to pm him but i cant said banned on his profile why? any other way i can contact him anybody have a email adress for ply30

He was on FBBO at 0559 today...? Never know where their clock is, GMT?

I think I would put a hold on that check.......like yesterday.

Damn! This guy is a real piece of $hit! I really hope someone puts this guy in his place. He wouldn't last long around here.

dont know were to post this but i sent out a check for a part weeks ago i tried to pm him but i cant said banned on his profile why? any other way i can contact him anybody have a email adress for ply30

As others stated regarding the check to place a Hold/cancel/report stolen etc. I think I would first simply determine if the check has been cashed. If so I don't believe you can do any of the above. If the seller fails to render services or deliver goods I believe that is Fraud and if the Postal service was utilized in the course of this transaction and/or it crossed state lines I think it elevates to a Federal crime.

I just got up and logged on, and read the name ply30. Thought I was still asleep or still reading the last thread. Man, this guy is worse than ebola.

Why don't you contact him or better yet go see him.

JMopar Parts​
145 Old Country Rd.
Alberta, VA USA 23821​​

Tel: 434-378-3754

Isn't this the guy who went to jail? Volunteer fire fighter? Don't remember his name

He's still posting on FB as of about 5 days ago! You should read the exchange I had with him regarding ripping people off, he was more than proud of himself!!

He's still out there ripping people off. I was down in Houston over Christmas and met a guy who mentioned he had ordered some parts for his Roadrunner from a guy in Virginia and was having real complications getting the parts. I questioned him a bit and it turns out the supplier was to be our infamous Justin. The law got a hold of him a while back but it must not have amounted to anything as he's still getting people to send him money.

He's still out there ripping people off. I was down in Houston over Christmas and met a guy who mentioned he had ordered some parts for his Roadrunner from a guy in Virginia and was having real complications getting the parts. I questioned him a bit and it turns out the supplier was to be our infamous Justin. The law got a hold of him a while back but it must not have amounted to anything as he's still getting people to send him money.
If he's on the fire department, he knows the cops, they probably hang out together, or give him a free pass. Probably bullshits them about whatever they hear. He feels he is right, and righteous, about his "selling" abilities. If he shipped a part poorly, that's the buyers fault, "it left here fine". A class act, handed a big bank account, and defended by his grandfolks who must have taught him it's okay to screw people over.

Just contacted a guy in Alberta, Va, about some A body sheet metal he has posted on Craig's List. Has to be the same guy. Hasn't responded yet even though the ad was placed last month. Glad I caught this thread.

That's the reason to rehash/revive threads.
It helps to stop others from being burned.
There have been a few bad sellers but not many. If u can't see stuff in person ask questions here.
****Post an ad link****
Just contacted a guy in Alberta, Va, about some A body sheet metal he has posted on Craig's List. Has to be the same guy. Hasn't responded yet even though the ad was placed last month. Glad I caught this thread.

-
Back