Problem with ply30 member

-
Quote:

Originally Posted by*73AbodEE*

I just did a transaction, the seller could not leave me feedback because his phone wont let him copy and paste the thread title into the deal url box and his phone*is*his computer.*

if that requirement was deleted out of the process, I bet 10 to 1 there would be more feedback left. I have missed out on at least 10 positive marks because even after I explained the process to them , they were unable to figure it out, or they were on a mobile device.

and if I removed that, then anyone could give anyone else feedback, so you might end up with a lot of bogus feedback - ruining the whole system.

The site isn't built for use with tablets and phones, so some things may not work 100% on those devices.

Ok
Let me state for starters that my spiritual posts yesterday damn near scared the HELL outta me and the Good Lord above knows that there's plenty in there.

I've been reading this today and this feedback thing was driving me nuts and Heck who needs to eat or enjoy life anyway when we can spend two hours in here getting our heart rate up. Cardio Time !!!

When it comes to CPU's and phones w/ internet I surely ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm a little better then a butterknife So let me dispel the two above erroneous statements about feedback as I just did it and from my phone and no I didn't need two windows open. Since I have been on here I have purchased six items from members and I never left feedback for any, so self I says lets see if we can do it from the phone.

FIRST OFF IT AIN'T EASY TO FIND IF YOU HAVE NEVER DONE IT !!!

However its actually very easy to do once you know how and although I figured it out I would recommend to the owner and administrator JOEYCHGO that he add a "How to leave feedback" thread/ post whatever to the FAQ which is the first place I looked for advice and nada not there.

I was only unable to not leave feedback for one purchase because I PMed the member without ever commenting in their thread or them in mine.

Here's how I did it:

1)Go to your user profile/ control panel and click on statistics.
2)Find all posts.
3)Find your post where either you or the other member BOTH commented in the same thread which had to be started by either you or them.
4)Go to that thread and hover over and COPY the URL which is the www. address.
For example this one is http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1970571899
5)Where seller has commented click on their name and you will get a drop down, pick "Public Profile"
6)Feedback Score
7)View complete feedback
8)Submit Feedback
9)The rest is pretty much self explanatory except where it asks for the URL is where you have to paste what you copied.
Bingo- Done, and it was a helluva lot harder typing all this info then leaving feedback is.

I have to mention that my phone is a Note 3 and when I copy it goes on a clipboard and I really can't speak for what your phone does because well quite frankly I don't own your phone Ha Ha Ha !!!

If your phone does copy to a clipboard and you still can't figure it out then IMO you shouldn't be operating a High Powered Mopar Vehicle on the roadway anyway.
Lol !l

This has been a public service announcement, now I'm a go get drunk!!!
Hope that this at least helps some of ya'all !

and no I didn't need two windows open.

Well, I didn't say you "need" two windows open. I can do it with one, and I can do it from my phone as well (same as yours).

I merely mentioned the two window option for those that might struggle with leaving feedback. It does make it much simpler and less steps to complete.

I am not good with computers i would.I would rather kick his *** at this point. I am sure i will never see the money.

I am not good with computers i would.I would rather kick his *** at this point. I am sure i will never see the money.

Send him a ultimatum with a time limit to send you a cashier's check and if he fails take the check to your District Attorney for prosecution. Our Bogus Check Division has some expensive fees from day one and if they fail to pay, they will file charges. Another thing is that if the District Attorney has to file charges, it also ends up on the check writer's nation wide credit reports.

It is such a cash cow that the Bogus Check Division is 100% funded by the bogus check writers. I don't know about the fees in your area but here on a $165 check the base fee is $185 and if charges are filed it will end up being over a $1000.

That's right. A check is a binding contract enforceable by law. Had you paid with a postal money order, you could hang him for mail fraud. That's a federal crime.

Take a look at how many views this thread has. LOL Its.gonna.rival Hot Mopar Babes here shortly! Shipping glass is a dicey situation at best but no excuse for how the refund has been handled.

Has he messaged you since the check went bad and you posted about it here?? He's been on here every day since!!

No he has not contacted me in anyway.I have called him and called him he will not answer.
I am going to give him a few more days if he does not pay the money i will take his check and my bank statements showing the transaction to law in forcement agencyThanks for all your posts i have spoke with administration for this site and we are trying to work something out .I will post results

Right. And in the last thread he said he wasn't a flipper, of whom a lot of folks on this site can't stand.

I think I pointed out this kid is worse than a flipper. I don't mind people selling parts to make money, it's all good. But rushing things out the door without proper packaging is what's shooting him in the foot.

Empty boxes with nothing inside to keep the part from moving.

Cardboard wrapped around a dash.

Now, whatever half-assed job he did to package glass. All because he doesn't want to spend money on bubble wrap, ask his friends to save newspapers, and wants to go the cheap way out.

As has been said, shipping glass can be hit or miss, but ain't it amazing how so many companies out there can do it?

Justin, you are young. It's time you learn that life is so much easier if you do things the right way. Without excuses. It's simple. Looks like you're running out of time to make some basic changes before you get yourself in a heap of trouble.

When I talked to him the last night of the ripped off thread I did my best to give him the lessons in life speech along with being accountable, thought i actually helped at the time and was told by him he would try to slow down and do the right thing from here on out. That is why I have been so outspoken on this thread. This is a bad egg, that will try to bs his way out of a situation instead of manning up. Maybe now he will finally be banned from this site. I also strongly advise all of you that are on moparts to warn others so they do not end up on the short end of the stick.

do you really think it's a good idea posting this young mans address.
this is between the seller and buyer.
and I ain't buy'n

About a year ago I spent an hour or so with him on the phone. What I gathered from the basic conversation is that he's a young guy who was given the opportunity to start a Mopar parts business by his family. I got the impression that he had a ton of resource behind him...money, space, general support. And yeah, he had a bit of arrogance to his general demeanor. I would suggest finding a way to reach his family, and letting them know what has gone on here.

do you really think it's a good idea posting this young mans address.

whats the difference? he runs a "business" right? he accepts checks, cash and money orders through the mail right? its a registered "business" , so that info is readily available to anyone. his info is already all over the internet so I don't see what the problem is.

its obvious from the lack of response by him that he truly does not give a **** about solving this issue. its easy for him to just check out of FABO and take it elsewhere to get into someone elses pocket. all I know is that he will never get into my pocket and I will warn everyone I know about this. I am a member of moparts, yellowbullet, ALL of Joeys Bodies sites, DC.com and a few others.

I mean really, all the guy had to do was send downsr a frickin money order in return to avoid this nonsense. its was that easy. clearly the dude isn't hurting for cash.

What a LOSER!!!
JUSTIN,
Give the guy his money back or deal with the legal system and get a financial *** whupping and if your really lucky you might get to find out that having soap on a rope ain't gonna stop someone from punking your azz.
It won't be pretty!!!
Your choice

He was on again today for over an hour! I hope he was talking with Joey or he mods about solving this!!

I am sure glad I have been reading all of this thread from day one, I have bought a part or two from members on here with no problem and still buy parts for my car, But I am glad to know that Justin has a web page now, And he sure want be getting business from me.

-
Back