Problem with ply30 member

-
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrPNTDAtMQ"]Top 30 Worst Train Crashes in History Train Crash Compilation 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I have read this thread from the beginning and kept silent for the most part. This guy is actually following this thread and not doing anything? Its not $5,000. For less than $200 this guy is going to wreck his reputation? Really?

Yup, and might I remind the "This guy" that the internet is not that big. As someone said before, there are many of us on other forums, and you have a website, so "you ain't" that hard to track down

Get your *** in gear

Get this taken care of

Your reputation for the rest of your Mopar days is hurtin. No more excuses, no more stories. Get your *** in gear, and handle this

Well Im guessing this Justin is watching this thread, he is just another one of those brat *** little kids that has had everything handed to him. Such as his little venture that his parents or who ever decided to entrust him with, to sell parts. He dont care, mommy and daddy will bail him out and he wont get into any sort of trouble.

Downsr you seriously need to go and file charges on him. Dont talk about it, or think about it, just go do it.

Personally, I would had never accepted a check from him. Postal MO only! Let alone he has the balls to ask you to hold it, until he has funds. That is just pathetic!

I think it's like a test. he knows he is making people angry, but I think he likes it, A bit like flipping everyone off. The more the posts, the better he likes it. latent hostility or something. A normal person would be sensitive to the complaint,,,,,,,,,,:evil3:

Justin,

Since you read all these posts:

When you get tired of playing housewife and want to sell parts again........

Attachments

• 2014-09-15 19.37.06.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 579
has anyone seen the bounced check, probably not!
these 2 guys are acting like 14 year old punks.
crying on the internet is not the way.

If he didn't owe the money, he would have answered the posts. He doesn't care. Somebody else eventually will notice, and the consequences may be not pleasant,,,

If he didn't owe the money, he would have answered the posts. He doesn't care. Somebody else eventually will notice, and the consequences may be not pleasant,,,

why would Justin bother logging in ? he doesn't need to.
all I'm say'n seems easy for a persons rep to be destroyed with very few visible facts.
he said. she said. they said or did

I thought he was a straight up guy, I see he has no plans to make this right. Press charges against him. 185 bucks is a lot of money to just give away.

PAY THE MAN Justin!!!! Surely you have the guys money, with all the stuff your sale ing on the web.

He blogs in because he is enjoying it, that's the point. attention, I have known others like him. Look how much attention he is getting for 180 Bucks?

if this guy gave two ***** about his reputation or customer satisfaction, he would have posted by now to either defend himself or to make it right, or both. he obviously doesn't.
ive said all I can say here, now I will go to the other places to spread the word
good luck

I think this douche should be banned

I was not going to say anything after watching this thread. But ply30 is very hard to deal with. He did finally send me my money, after sending me private messages with every bad name in the book and after a long thread was posted. I quit my membership here because the staff would not let the thread up to show how bad he was to deal with. So for a anyone having a problem with ply30, have fun getting your money back.

I was not going to say anything after watching this thread. But ply30 is very hard to deal with. He did finally send me my money, after sending me private messages with every bad name in the book and after a long thread was posted. I quit my membership here because the staff would not let the thread up to show how bad he was to deal with. So for a anyone having a problem with ply30, have fun getting your money back.

This thread?
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=272410

-
Back