Problem with ply30 member

-
Sorry guys you took me all wrong, or I wrote it wrong.I know this kid and my comment was for the folks that were finding every excuse they could find for him not paying up. I know he ain't poor, hard times very unlikely. he has the money to correct this way before it got out of hand and I just could not see any reason to make excuses for him. I am from the old school, I still believe a hand shake is binding and screw me one time and you are no good to me anymore. Hope this explains my post and I am in good graces. Come to Dinwiddie Saturday and I will buy you a soda pop.

This is more than too bad.

"Justin" I know you are gonna read this so hear and understand

You cannot hide on the internet. People will find you. Google will find this thread. I have not looked but I'd bet there are some comments about this on some of the other forums. There are only so many forums, and damn few good ones.........that you can buy and sell MOPAR stuff.

So because you were not stand up, because you effed around, and blew this off, now you are not looking too cool.

This is more than too bad.

"Justin" I know you are gonna read this so hear and understand

You cannot hide on the internet. People will find you. Google will find this thread. I have not looked but I'd bet there are some comments about this on some of the other forums. There are only so many forums, and damn few good ones.........that you can buy and sell MOPAR stuff.

So because you were not stand up, because you effed around, and blew this off, now you are not looking too cool.

Trick of it is, Del, if he cared, he'd have made good.

His piss poor reputation means nothing to him. Now.

What he doesn't get is that in the long run, it will. He just can't see that far into the future.

This is one for the history books.

I have nothing but respect for most mods on this site and I think you all handled it well. I think the site needs a claims section. Maybe even a voting system. Two parties have a disagreement over a transaction them both tell their side of the story. You get x amount of pages worth of votes then a mod makes the final call on the future of ones ability to buy and sell on the site. It would really only address the social aspect of it but I think the legal matters should be left to real civil court.

Just a thought.

I think his site and fb page should be listed in a sticky with a link to this thread so that when it is put into a search engine the information is available to would be buyers.
have you seen the fall out from just today? a lot of people coming out of the wood work that have money in his hands and no product or way to contact him.

Hey, I know I am a little late to this thread but I have been waiting for a K-frame that I sent him money for about 3-4 weeks ago. We have been in contact with him and he said he shipped it about 1.5 weeks ago but I don't think it takes that long for a K-frame to ship from Virgina to Ohio. The other sketchy part was that he had no tracking number for the package. I just want my part, that's all. I am not trying to call anyone out. I have had my car sitting in a friends shop for this whole time just taking up value space so I could get my car fixed but it looks like that's not happening now...

Hey, I know I am a little late to this thread but I have been waiting for a K-frame that I sent him money for about 3-4 weeks ago. We have been in contact with him and he said he shipped it about 1.5 weeks ago but I don't think it takes that long for a K-frame to ship from Virgina to Ohio. The other sketchy part was that he had no tracking number for the package. I just want my part, that's all. I am not trying to call anyone out. I have had my car sitting in a friends shop for this whole time just taking up value space so I could get my car fixed but it looks like that's not happening now...

Man this dudes got a Death Wish !!!

With the internet today. This will come back to bite Justin for the rest of his life. A good reputation is hard to get. A bad reputation is hard to get rid of.

Here's a thought, does anyone who has completed business with ply30 have a return address. If yes, any of the members that he burned could snail mail him.

Did not proof read , lol. Justin figgatt 145 old country rd. Alberta va. 23821. Nwdart

I know Justin as he checked out a car for me in WV that I ended up buying. Just an awesome guy. He's solid.

Sorry. I mixed up members. Not the same Justin!

Anyone put a warning at Moparts? He is still on there.

Nice little spread ply30's got there, maybe he would trade a cow or two for his debts:violent1:

-
Back