Problem with ply30 member

-
Nice little spread ply30's got there, maybe he would trade a cow or two for his debts:violent1:
Somehow I doubt he has this "nice little spread". More likely his parents or grandparents have a nice little spread. I don't think he is responsible enough to take on something that big or expensive. That would require hard work, sacrifice andresponsible behavior, none of which he has shown when dealing with customers.

It is his grandparents.He will never have anything unless it is handed to him or he steals it from someone.The bad thing is they must not have raised him any better because they know all about it.If he does not answer the phone it is his grandmother or grandfather who does.He is a spoiled worthless punk simple as that

Would just like to give a big thanks to Pete9857 for the K Member. You're a big help, now I can finally get my car back on the road after waiting a month for Justin. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of it again when I get home from school in October.
Thanks Again, Dom

Guys I have no dog in this fight but I have got to comment, Last night I saw Justin we talked for awhile. I DO NOT agree with his way of thinking , but what I learned about some of our members I DID NOT agree with either. I heard phone messages left on his grandparents phone of some of the nastiest sexual racist remarks you could think of. Some were left by people that have nothing to do with him nor have ever bought from him.. I know there are alot of pissed off folks in this deal but I am asking --Think before you use some of the words I heard spoken to a RECORDER never knowing who would be listening to them. How would you like for your parents or grandparents to hit the message button and hear sexual faggot slurs, not me and I have been known to turn BAD BOY for being called a SOB that is my mama you just spoke of. If you have no dog in this fight just stick to the forum for comments , I understand you would love to confront him, you all have his address so catch a ride and go there and settle this do not drag him grandparents into something they can not control either. I am not taking up for his actions just asking us to control ours, we need not lower our standards to the level of those that have done us wrong. Okay you can start to slam my *** now it may give you somethingelse to do. I am OLD TEFLON AND BULLET PROOF on one can hurt me anymore than I have been in the past, BE NICE IT IS JUST A JOB!!!!!

Guys I have no dog in this fight but I have got to comment, Last night I saw Justin we talked for awhile. I DO NOT agree with his way of thinking ,

Just curious, did he mention why he didn't/hasn't shipped parts that were paid for?

Did he say why he wouldn't stand behind smashed parts that were probably broken due to his lack of packaging?

I'm curious as to why someone would do this and gain a rep that will probably leave him little outlet for selling his parts, sorta like shootin' yourself in the foot.

As far as the rest, I agree. No one should be calling and leaving any kind of message just to be spiteful, especially if they have had no issues or dealings with him.

Bad Sport- his reasoning doesn't make sense to me. when a buyer called him he says he got cussed out, that set him off about a window glass. the other sales I have no idea about them. I do believe he has you beat by more that a half bubble off. I was just thinking about his Grandmother and Grandfather NOT HIM. Justin has made his bed dug his grave so he will have to deal with them as only he sees fit. I do wish I had more answers but I don't, wish I could help but can't. I have no answers just live closer than most everybodyelse, see him rarely, speak even rarer. He is not a close friend most of mine are in old folks homes, I am 65 and just want peace, money and soft food.

seems like this DEAD horse has been beat enough!??????? hopefully, those that got took will move on with life, those that had NO dealings with him, now know NOT to..... and this " vendor" will do his business somewhere besides on here......

As big a jerk as Justin has shown he is I think phone harassment is childish and against the law in many cases. Some of you need to grow up as much as he does.

While I myself do not agree with making harassing phone calls to Justin's Grandparents, I don't see them as innocent bystanders either. They are obviously closely linked to this kids dealings...they are supporting/funding/harboring him and if anybody on the planet has a chance of getting through to him, it's them.

I can't believe this thread has gone till 15 pages and then they BANNED the guy and it is STILL open for discussion!?

This says that the seller was a ****, and didn't do as he should have, and the buyer was took, as he should have looked into it a bit better before hand, AND then our staff handling it as it should have been this topic ought to be closed now, and if not deleted as the harassment thats being done is in fact illegal and THAT puts our staff at fault if it should continue, they hold that ultimate control.....As the person did that posted his "ply30's" phone number a few pages back....That should have been thought about, as that wasn't the right thing to do, not matter if you lost whatever amount of money, others that had no dealing with the guy ought not have a phone number to indulge harassment toward the guy.....

Just my 2 cents worth....

I have spoken and some do not agree that is your opinion. At this point I say AMF I am out of here will not debate. As far as his grandparents go he is of adult age ,they are not his guardian anymore, they have no dog in his fights, leave them alone. I do believe they have thrown their hands up as some of us have. Have to go feed my dogs or they will fight with me. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this thread has gone till 15 pages and then they BANNED the guy and it is STILL open for discussion!? This says that the seller was a ****, and didn't do as he should have, and the buyer was took, as he should have looked into it a bit better before hand, AND then our staff handling it as it should have been this topic ought to be closed now, and if not deleted as the harassment thats being done is in fact illegal and THAT puts our staff at fault if it should continue, they hold that ultimate control.....As the person did that posted his "ply30's" phone number a few pages back....That should have been thought about, as that wasn't the right thing to do, not matter if you lost whatever amount of money, others that had no dealing with the guy ought not have a phone number to indulge harassment toward the guy..... Just my 2 cents worth....

MY thoughts.... Justin posted his phone number all over the world wide web and there may still more victims surfacing that need to try to get in contact with him. Two more victims have surfaced within the last week. His number is still on his website so he isn't too concerned about it being out there. Harassing phone calls to his grandparents are out of line and it shouldn't be happening. As far as the thread being deleted, it would erase the track of what he has done, eliminate the possible search of other new customers/victims that may get ripped off in the future.

He had more chances than anyone deserves to do right and he didnt, he chose to deceive and steal. On a fraternity style car forum. He knew others from the Chrysler brotherhood would trust another FABO member and he fed just like a shark. You reap what you sow...

Okay listen up. I just talked with Justin and believe eh understands at this point the best thing to do is refund the money for the windows and he deal with UPS. He agreed to; If rob calls him and does not go ballistic on him he will send him a( money order )
for 160.00. At that point I hope all this will go away. No matter what Justin is comming out on the short end of the stick being his reputation for selling is a total loss, Rob will have his money back and Justin has to deal with UPS and wait for whatever he will get back. I hope I have not over stepped my bounds but not being in the circle I thought I could see a way to stop the rotation and went for it. Like I said earlier I had no dog in this fight but I also hate to see a dog fight at all.

Okay listen up. I just talked with Justin and believe eh understands at this point the best thing to do is refund the money for the windows and he deal with UPS. He agreed to; If rob calls him and does not go ballistic on him he will send him a( money order ) for 160.00. At that point I hope all this will go away. No matter what Justin is comming out on the short end of the stick being his reputation for selling is a total loss, Rob will have his money back and Justin has to deal with UPS and wait for whatever he will get back. I hope I have not over stepped my bounds but not being in the circle I thought I could see a way to stop the rotation and went for it. Like I said earlier I had no dog in this fight but I also hate to see a dog fight at all.

Why does Rob need to call Justin? There is no need to put stipulations on this since Justin has Rob's mailing address. Put the money order in certified mail and it can be tracked to Rob's house.

Sorry, justin owes him for the bank fees as well. Something is better than nothing I guess.

Sending that amount is a cop out and total D-bag. He cost the guy extra money by being incompetent. He should stay banned and get a good *** kicking for doing that ****. The price of dignity and reputation... $20. LMAO

I as most others appreciate your efforts Steve.

I need to go take a dump after all this.

Fratzog you missed the point completely. I do not give a damn about Justin I said his grandparents do not deserve GROSS NASTY messages left on their recorder. If you owed me money and I called and left the messages I heard with my own ears on your parents phone you would go off like a bomb. don't go and say you would never get into a situation like this because that has nothing to do with what I wrote, and if you do not try to make things better then you are part of the problem if you stick your nose into it. so basically if you do not want to help with a solution please stay out of it. Sorry if I am not nice at this point but don't try to screw up what I am trying to fix. You stay out of Virginia and I promise to never return to Jersey my attitude is way to nice to fit in there. But I would buy you a beeeeeeer.lol

Thanks Crackedback but at this point I know not everyone is going to be happy. I was just trying to get the ball moving in the right direction hell yes the ban stays there is a price to pay. All I wanted was to get as much back to Rob as I could and stop the $hit roll. Maybe i was wrong for even trying but I thought I'd give a try. Nothing gained nothing lost on my end anyways. seems I don't owe a dime and I still catch hell it is like I can't drive the train I can't ring the bell but let the damn thing jump the track and see who catches hell. Almost sorry I tried in the frist place.Hope you are doing fine as wine in CA>

Thanks Crackedback but at this point I know not everyone is going to be happy. I was just trying to get the ball moving in the right direction hell yes the ban stays there is a price to pay. All I wanted was to get as much back to Rob as I could and stop the $hit roll. Maybe i was wrong for even trying but I thought I'd give a try. Nothing gained nothing lost on my end anyways. seems I don't owe a dime and I still catch hell it is like I can't drive the train I can't ring the bell but let the damn thing jump the track and see who catches hell. Almost sorry I tried in the frist place.Hope you are doing fine as wine in CA>

I for one thank you for taking the time to get this resolved.

Would just like to give a big thanks to Pete9857 for the K Member. You're a big help, now I can finally get my car back on the road after waiting a month for Justin. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of it again when I get home from school in October.
Thanks Again, Dom

You're very welcome. It was nice meeting you and your Dad. Hope you get your Dart back on the road soon.

-
Back