Problem with ply30 member

-
it a small world, you know exactly where he lives. if I were him, I would be making good on EVERY bad deal he has out there
Not completely sure about that. It is in his area, but the pictures on CL show the car cleaned up and on a trailer. The car was on the ground and dusty as hell when she saw the car. Either he bought it and is trying to turn a crazy profit or He had it sitting for a while and just not got to it ....

I fixed it for you.
OK, Please do tell your secrets ! ... and thanks Bill !

Holy Jesus Joseph and Mary send me a money order big enough and I will take care of the problem. I will pay all of you back and the problem will be solved. You have his address and phone number now go do something with it. He would have already seen my face and it would be done with. Quit bitchin and go take care of the problem this has gone on long enough. Do me once shame on me do me twice well HERE I COME and you ain't gonna like seeing me. I told you guys long ago he was not going to refund any money and you didn't listen so it is in your hands now. Please do not get me to drinkin and thinkin as I may visit him just for the fun of it as he only lives 30 minutes away. but for the life of you do not rag on his grandpaw or grandmaw as they have NO dog in this fight. As for you guys that have no fight here stay out of this and let the guys owed figure out how to fix the problem you are just throwing fuel on a fire that should have burned out long ago. I am not in any way taking up for Justin I am just tired of all the Bitchin and moaning, either bust his *** or let it go as a lesson in life, finish this thing as if it were a gun fight Last man standing WINS. Well so much for the Junior Johnson Apple Pie You'all have as great a weekend as mine. He don't owe me any money and I drive within a mile of his house every day. Now you can rag on me as I could give a poop you have all the rest of your life to get over it and I have a heck of alot more behind me than I have ahead of me. Smile and the world smiles with you cry and you cry alone. Just send me the money.

If he owes you no money, shut your trap also. I gave a ripped off member a K frame so he could get his car back on the road after waiting months for a POS to send him one. No big deal. Some people on here live week to week and can't afford to be ripped off! So if you want to be Justin's savior, start a thread for ripped off members, let them tell you how much Justin screwed them for$, go down to your bank, and send them the money with interest. Otherwise, drop in and have a coffee with his grandparents, and enlighten them as to what is really going on! Better than that, wait till Justin goes to school and pull the parts yourself and ship to the shafted members! Or just wave to him as you go by. Screw that Weasel!

Duster downs so you are okay with people ripping other people off? That says a lot about you! Send me a money order and I will take care of the problem you say. What the hell does that mean? If you do not think everyone should be reimbursed from the little ****, once again says a lot about you. Maybe you could explain that more clearly to the people ripped off by your friend. Read your post in the morning cus it's whacked.

Dusterdowns, apparently you haven't been keeping up. After charges were filed and law enforcement got involved, Justin took care of the glass refund.

I hope you aren't asking for a money order to go beat up Justin because that just isn't right in any way.

Until Justin mans up and ships the parts (if they still want them) or reimburses the people he ripped off then there is no reason that this thread should die. All the new members on this site need to be made aware of what has happened so they don't become his next victims.

I spoke with both his grandparents more than once .They knew all about it .justin does what his grandparents tell him .I am sure they told him there was nothing that i could do.They forgot about it being a crime writing bad checks.If duster downs is tired of this thread dont read it .Justin is a spoiled little punk.The sheriff in my county said he came up with a 101 reasons he was not going to pay.So they went ahead and filed charges or he never would have paid.

For members owed parts or money from Justin
No commentary please.
And please be honest!

I've no dog in this fight but if you can document enough
incidences of his having stolen/ripped off, you might be
able to go to his county prosecutor and have him charged
with fraud, theft through deception.
If the locals won't handle it try talking to the attorney generals office
in his state.
If you can get them involved they will start by looking up his ***
with a really big flashlight and **** might run out and get on everybody
connected to him and his theft operation.
I'd bet there is a lot more stuff in this whole mess that might bring focus
to him and his ring.
The FBI is always interested in chop shop and fencing operations.

From where I sit, DD's comments are being misinterpreted by a few, (I've read it several times).

Let's not turn the thread into an attack one another thread.

For members owed parts or money from Justin
No commentary please.
And please be honest!

What parts has he beat you out of? Or is it you just want to stir the pot to see if it stinks? :finga:

My opinion, lock this thread..dont delete it but lock it. If a fabo member gets burnt from this day fwd by Justin....too bad....soooooo sad! The warnings are everywhere, christ this is worse than ebola

I did not stand up for Justin in any way at all. All I was trying to say is it is time for all the suggestions to stop and anybody he has screwed to go file charges and get this thing over with. Just goes to show after reading some comments that some of you just want to argue about anything. I am not FRIENDS with this guy, I only live alot closer to him than anyone else. I have been ripped off before for alot more than $160.00 and hell no it did not feel good but after I thought about it I had no one to blame but Me.
This should be a lesson to everyone as to how to buy over the internet. If you go back far enough in this thread you would see I talked to Justin (after being asked to do so by a member here) and I told him in a private message that Justin was not going to refund anything until he got what he wanted. Well thank God he finally paid up by getting what he didn't expect. Now the rest of the people he screwed need to follow up and do the same thing. You can think what you want about me because you don't know me. I meant no harm and would never do any of my A/Body brothers or sisters wrong but I have found in my 65 years on earth that talking seems to move few mountains but with friends you can move anything, even a bull headed 18 yr. old.So with that said I hope all of you get what you pay for and never send a check or take one for a refund.
I was accused of being a bad guy a butt hole and best of all a HIT MAN. Damn never thought about it but that is one job I have never applied for, might be fun for a while. I hope some of you have time to see my side by now and I have brought a smile to your face if just for a minute SEE YA.

-
Back