Problem with ply30 member

-
The Internet is a wonderful thing! He's learning a costly lesson! Too young, too stupid!

Based on most of the Rational and Logic induced commentary I read on this site I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't gather up and form a "forabodiesonly" party to run the country.

Personally I dont mind knowing what that maggot is up to. Im all for shutting him down, flagging anything I can etc. Not gonna go out of my way but just looking out for the herd. If it was you he ripped off, I would be boycotting, taking action, whatever for you. Sorry, we should not forget this. Boot on his neck, not lettin up. Everyone who buys on this site is just a tiny bit leery. Know why? Yeah, and it shouldnt be.

Personally I dont mind knowing what that maggot is up to. Im all for shutting him down, flagging anything I can etc. Not gonna go out of my way but just looking out for the herd. If it was you he ripped off, I would be boycotting, taking action, whatever for you. Sorry, we should not forget this. Boot on his neck, not lettin up. Everyone who buys on this site is just a tiny bit leery. Know why? Yeah, and it shouldnt be.

Never said forget it. As for being leery. Well I have bought from over a doze members here, one with less then five posts. Never a bad deal. Life is full of chances. Will I get burned someday perhaps. This guy had a good rep. From what I understand in the beginning.

I have bought from quite a few also. All good, Ray. I just want to keep it that way. Anyone who thinks about a fast buck will remember this thread and how far it chased Justin in life for what he did.

-
Back