Problem with ply30 member

-
Something tells me this isnt going to go away. Good. Kudos to Joeychgo and every one else who could have been an "enabler" but isnt. I didnt lose any money, but feel for the handful of people that got swindled. People like Justin do what they do because they think people will eventually get tired and give up. They have no place on FABO. His "business" is going to go belly up as his reputation spreads through the other forums.

Has Justins full name been posted here,, if not, perhaps it should,, then any Google, Bing, or Yahoo search will bring up this thread... jmo

Yeah its somewhere back towards the beginning of the book. Here's a new twist for the Lil Rat Bastard

Attachments

• 2014-10-04 11.11.43.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 511
He'll just change his name and come back the assholes always do , a different postal code , a different IP and a new network card giving him a new MAC address and he's back .

Just spent two hours reading this whole post. Yeah, my life is that interesting.
I just checked out Justin's website. You know, like going past a car wreck.
Doesn't seem like he has a lot to offer anyway. But wrong is wrong, and I couldn't help but notice he is using the mopar name and logo without the trademark symbol. Wonder if he has permission? Or did the laws change ?

Only made one transaction with a FABO member. I really liked the heads I bought and the other member really liked the cash that passed from my hand to his.
Imo, I think this thread should be condensed and be a must read for newer members like me.

As nasty as some parts were, it is a must read. I'm willing to bet many members learned something from it. There are obligations and expectations on both sides. Just dont think that because you are behind your keyboard, that you can screw someone and it wont come back to haunt you.

I see that he is now trying sell on the Mopar Swap/buy Facebook page. And people have started posting about his past problems on here.

That was me that called him out. I don't have anything to gain from it, but when I saw his name I recognized it from this thread and wanted to warn anyone of who they're dealing with. I've been scammed online a couple times in my early 20s when I was in the SRT4 crowd, and I'm still pretty salty over it.

He just said he sold a car 2 days ago for $9500, yet he can't refund $160?? What a worthless piece of ****.

It seems his add has disappeared. Hmmm Where's Waldo?

I'd like to that Tony De (White punk on nitro )
For doing what's right by me!

Unlike certain other used condoms that used to be here.....

Well the owner of that FB page got back to me and deleted and I think blocked him from that page.

Yep its a small world and maybe he will learn but I doubt it because it sounds like mommy and daddy hold his hand and coddle him.

-
Back