Problem with ply30 member

-
SO if Justin had his own phone number and didn't leach off his grandparents phone they wouldn't be getting all the nasty messages.

Seems like another excuse Justin is using to hide from reality.

Any real business has it's own number.

Since Justins Grandparents allow him to live with them they apparently now have alot to to do with all of this, Justin didnt learn to be a dirtbag all on his own, you become whats famialiar to you.

Just throwing that out there cause the grandparents not deserving what they got keep getting thrown out there, Im not sayin they do deserve the nasty messages ( I didnt hear what was left ) but not saying they dont either.

They could have told the little **** to have payed the bill or get the F out. Thats what I would have done with my own after a long talk about responsability and doing the right thing.

They have some measure of responsability ( including being harrassed for their grandsons actions in my opinion ) cause they allow Justin to live with them under their roof and their rules.

I understand what happens when you try to polish a turd ( it smears ) but the grandparents ought to embrace the opportunity to show Justin a lesson and step in and get this fixed, it must be obvious to them that there are alot of people pissed off, any sensible person would have to wonder just what the hell has pissed so many people off.

Apparently they do not care either, they possibly broke alot of peoples backs before they were able to buy such a big house property.

Chances are they are getting what they deserve and not enough of it.

I have no sympathy at this point for them and seeing that some of you guys do makes me sick cause some of you are only a click away from not knowing the differences between right and wrong as well.

Id give you some good suggestions on getting your money back ( without violence ) but no point cause last time I made the suggestions on this forum to another person here that got burned moderators deleted my post. You can P.M me if you would like some help.

So, how does anybody know exactly who sent the messages to his phone??when you're selling all over the web and ripping people off, those calls can come from all over his business transactions! I can hardly believe his business practices are so bad here, but flawless on other sites he sells on!! I agree that the grandparents shouldn't have to hear messages like that, but the fact of the matter is that they have to because of Justin, plain and simple!

If I were Dusterdowns, I surely would not have extended myself into this mess, although I do appreciate his efforts! He only opened himself up to a problem he shouldn't have to be involved in! And as for the amount promised and the stipulation??? Why should Justin not do the calling, all the talking, and give the guy ALL of the money he is out? To me, that shows the kind of person he really is, and I actually friended him when he was having problems with the other transactions! Guess I was wrong, but he was given the benefit of the doubt by me and turned it into this!! Disgraceful!!! Geof

buy and sell a lot of stuff on ebay.seldom a problem.if there is one easily resolved.put this guy out of business not a chance if you got mopar parts the buyers will come

Anybody have his phone number?

PM me with it please. Thanks

What did you disagree with? The fact that he deceived or stole? Or reaping what you sow? His reputation is damaged probably for a long time. People trusted him as a seller and he violated their trust. I dont think the grandparents deserve ANY backlash. As far as sticking my nose in it, I dont know if you noticed, but there are 16 pages of members "sticking" there noses in it. Some saying nasty things. I just pointed out what Justin had done to himself. If you came up here I would take you to dinner, my FABO brother.

fratzog lover I spent 6 months in Jersey and gained 25 lbs eating your fine food. At my age now I would never lose it, But I will have a cold beeeeer with you. Seems to be alot of mean people on here anymore so glad we are peace loving guys. Hopfully we will meet and greet some day. As for the folks that think I should not have tried to help with this issue will that is what I was asked to do BY THE BUYER so there now you know the rest of the story. I am done and it is time to go burn one. I really hope everyone has a great day.

He still will not answer phone and of course no money.

From the others that have posted, you are not the only victim of his. These other four victims have come forward since this thread started.

Radio Dash Piece
Rails
Unknown Part
K Frame

Your advantage is he sent you a check so you should to take it to the District Attorney and file on it.

Just spoke to justin.He basically said i was not getting my money.He had spoken to law enforcement in his area and they told him there was nothing i could do about it without costing me a bunch of money.They are correct i would have to go to small claims court through a attorney.I spoke to the prosecutors office in ohio and he told me that is correct
BUT i could file charges against him for the check so that is what is going to happen.I cant believe some people are so dishonest.

You mailed a check?

File mail fraud charges with the postal service. Someone on this board had connections with a postal inspector IIRC.

What a piece of **** that kid is. Just because the police won't get involved somehow justifies not giving back money. No consequences, so I don't have to do anything. STELLAR!

Sic a bill collector on him,, with a little searching, you may find a "physical" bill collector named "Guido",, let him keep what-ever he can collect,, ask for pix..

If he's been a real pain to his own Police Dept,, when you file a complaint,, ask if they can suggest a "bill collector",, they may refer you to "Guido".. sometimes the police like justice,, even if it's beyond their doing..

I have to go file a report with local law enforcement first .Then the prosecuting atty will look at what charges can be filed against him.Thanks for the info i will try this route first and see what happens.

Just spoke to justin.He basically said i was not getting my money.He had spoken to law enforcement in his area and they told him there was nothing i could do about it without costing me a bunch of money.They are correct i would have to go to small claims court through a attorney.I spoke to the prosecutors office in ohio and he told me that is correct BUT i could file charges against him for the check so that is what is going to happen.I cant believe some people are so dishonest.

From these other posts Justin made, I would guess he is full of crap about talking to law enforcement. We already know he speaks with "forked tongue".

I want another one to just use for off road! I had a 86 model short bed chevy but was a bit to rusy to I sold it. I use this truck as a "Daily driver" in a way. All though it gets enough attention due to the color and its size it has strait pipes on it with no mufflers.. NICE AND LOUD cops have been all over my *** already about it! I'd like to find a newer model chevy or dodge for a daily driver and use this one as a strait "off road" truck or find another 80's model chevy and use that one as a strait "Off road" truck. The push button 4X4 has already given me hell I think I would rather get manual as well

ALSO ADDED PICTURES!

Thanks buddy! The cops LOVE seeing me in town and LOVE following me to watch me screw up... Also you can't tell in the pictures but Friday night I got rear ended the kid was running 55+ when he hit me.

Just spoke to justin.He basically said i was not getting my money.He had spoken to law enforcement in his area and they told him there was nothing i could do about it without costing me a bunch of money.They are correct i would have to go to small claims court through a attorney.I spoke to the prosecutors office in ohio and he told me that is correctBUT i could file charges against him for the check so that is what is going to happen.I cant believe some people are so dishonest.

You don't need an attorney to go to small claims court. Its designed to not need attorneys. Just go to the small claims clerk at your local courthouse.

Have you gone to see your local police?

PM me his info & I'll pass it on to the mods of some of the forums I'm on
He's over at Moparts too & Tom & the mods I bet would pass his IP address on to mods on other forums & hopefully put an end or obstacle in his crooking

Looks like his website is shut down! All over what amounts to laziness and a lack of integrity! WOW!! Geof

you mailed a check? File mail fraud charges with the postal service. Someone on this board had connections with a postal inspector iirc. What a piece of **** that kid is. Just because the police won't get involved somehow justifies not giving back money. No consequences, so i don't have to do anything. Stellar!

this

-
Back