Problem with ply30 member

-
FINALLY pos ply 30( justin figgat ) paid me my money.After i went and filed charges on him for sending a bad check.The police called him and he thought it was someone acting like the sheriffs office from ohio.Once he found out it was not a joke he decided to pay or i should say his parents or grandparents paid.Thanks everyone for the support.

Good to hear but no real surprise that he did not take it seriously at first, given everything that has went down.
Glad you got your money back! Hopefully, he gets to sleep in the bed he has made for himself.

Glad to hear that you ended up with your money.

Hopefully is b hole sucked all the way up to his adam's apple when he found out it really was the sheriff's office calling.

I wonder if he will take it up on himself to repay the others who he never shipped their parts to?

FINALLY pos ply 30( justin figgat ) paid me my money.After i went and filed charges on him for sending a bad check.The police called him and he thought it was someone acting like the sheriffs office from ohio.Once he found out it was not a joke he decided to pay or i should say his parents or grandparents paid.Thanks everyone for the support.

Two huge mistakes. Bad check and (I assume) sending it through the mail.

Send your story and copy of bad check to his school. A jury of his peers at high school will really take him down.

Glad the $$ finally got refunded. If it takes cops to make you man up, I highly doubt he has learned anything from this. He should be neutered to stop the dysfunctional chromosomes....

Glad the $$ finally got refunded. If it takes cops to make you man up, I highly doubt he has learned anything from this. He should be neutered to stop the dysfunctional chromosomes....

I don't know Steve might be the opposite. It "just might be" that a stern cop explaining just how serious this could be might put the fear of something in that young kid.

This is certainly not the way to start out a young life.

-
Back