ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
instead of a wooden head..... :D
IMG_20190511_075130.jpg

This is Oregon where the king of the wood...
I've seen this at plenty of car shows and on the roads...

LOL. Not really. It's reality that most things aren't what they are advertised to be. It's just more work.

I've already mentioned it, but not even you can pee in my Cheerios about this...
MOM! MEATLOAF!....
(See post #3866 2019 summer race)

Last edited:
I've already mentioned it, but not even you can pee in my Cheerios about this...
MOM! MEATLOAF!....

Not trying to pee in your cereal. I answered why I don't get excited about new parts. Cranks sized not only wrong, but not a Rod throw the same. Then you get to tell the customer why you are grinding his new crank.

Cams that don't match the cam card. See that a lot with OTS stuff.

Core shift.

Valves that look like they were ground with a right angle grinder, and the 45 is actually 42.

It goes on and on. It's just work.

Always a joy correcting brand new stuff huh?!?!

Not trying to pee in your cereal. I answered why I don't get excited about new parts. Cranks sized not only wrong, but not a Rod throw the same. Then you get to tell the customer why you are grinding his new crank.

Core shift.

Valves that look like they were ground with a right angle grinder, and the 45 is actually 42.

I always know when I buy a custom part I'll usually be spending double to make it work or fit, LOL. Again always missing the point that this is my hobby not my work..
I always liked a challenging glued together model, not the ones that just clicked together....

Core shift.

I always know when I buy a custom part I'll usually be spending double to make it work or fit, LOL. Again always missing the point that this is my hobby not my work..
I always liked a challenging glued together model, not the ones that just clicked together....
Kind of like being a health nut. Gets to the point you can't even enjoy a meal, because you see all the toxics. Glad I just run the motors from the factory and I'm still pouring on the gravy!! LOL

Core shift.

Don’t be a Debbie Downer. Lol. These guys are as excited as I used to get seeing a young pretty girl picking a quarter up off the ground.

Kind of like being a health nut. Gets to the point you can't even enjoy a meal, because you see all the toxics. Glad I just run the motors from the factory and I'm still pouring on the gravy!! LOL

I know people like this. Fish or chicken only, there breakfast & lunch is ALWAYS A bowl of salad and hard boiled eggs.

They look like hell in the face but they pump iron and claim to be healthier than a horse.

I don’t get it and don’t wanna try to understand.
Ya gotta have fun and eat.
Same thing with cars. Gotta have fun and let it eat.

With Doug's headers...
Funny how I wasn't going to run headers anymore..... but how these went on, and how I changed a starter in 20 minutes - start to finish, and how #5 & 7 plugs/plug wires are accessible, and ground clearance, not sorry one bit. They don't perform any better than the cheapies, but fitment and quality are superior.

Funny how I wasn't going to run headers anymore..... but how these went on, and how I changed a starter in 20 minutes - start to finish, and how #5 & 7 plugs/plug wires are accessible, and ground clearance, not sorry one bit. They don't perform any better than the cheapies, but fitment and quality are superior.
How is there undercar exit location?

And when those Dugs headers came you said honey just throw those over in the corner I'll get them when I have time...NOT!!....
I'm say'n what your say'n...…. LOL. UPS is here... Jump up and Down!!!! I agreed with your post 428

LOL I'm just joking about your bone stock motor comment and Doug's headers LOL...
I was really referring to YR worrying about core shift, New stroker cranks needing to be turned, and all he see's is the work. Like a health nut trying to enjoy a meal but can't. LOL. Just grab a 200 dollar small block, throw a cam, headers, 4bbl, port some heads, and run the skunk out of it! And add more Gravy to dip those biscuits in.....!!!!!!! :D

-
Back