ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
Wow, reading these last few pages, it almost feels like everyone is standing around my garage and joking / poking fun of one another in a light hearted way....should talk about aluminum heads more often!

some of us work and are not sitting at home all day waiting for the fed ex guy....

20190917_163334_resized.jpg

opened the box....and another box...then a bare head.....exciting.....

add to the pile...lol

20190917_191224_resized.jpg

20190917_191333_resized.jpg

Looks nice, I was at Summit Racing today in Arlington and I hope I didnt drool too much over all the nice pieces.

opened the box....and another box...then a bare head.....exciting.....

add to the pile...lol

View attachment 1715395589

View attachment 1715395590

Can you flip it over and take a picture or two I was wondering what the unported openings look like? I know I'll get mine tomorrow LOL but mine I don't think I'll be able to look down the valve opening? At least until I take them apart...

anything else tonight?

these are of another bare set that are in Indio Ca being ported.

wrong pictures

What happened to the Exxon Valdez with W2 heads? Did you ever get that bell housing in with the window you had put in?

Didn't see the last part of this. Can is on. Intake is off. Shop is a disaster. When I get home, shop clean up is first priority. Welding on the intake is priority two.

I'd have to get in there with a grinder before I put those on. :D
A little raw to my liking. :eek:

I'm glad you finally got your aluminum heads, now you have something to work with.

some of us work and are not sitting at home all day waiting for the fed ex guy....

View attachment 1715395448
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!
Almost had the delivery disaster! LOL signature was required and I was very occupied with morning rituals... nobody rings our doorbell at 8: 30 in the morning so I knew who it was.. HONEY GET THE DOOR IT'S THE FEDEX MAN!!!!!
IMG_20190918_083517.jpg

Sit around waiting LOL... Not with my wife's living room floor tore up....
On second thought I guess I was sitting around waiting....lol....

The eagle landed pooped and left.....
IMG_20190918_085301.jpg

Found On Road Dead...:BangHead:
Return label on its way...:drama:
Looks like back to sitting around waiting for the FedEx man LOL...
:elmer:s/m :mob:

-
Back