ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
Maybe these Ford heads are worth more than the Mopar heads? LOL
Why didn't they screw up and accidentally send me the cnc-ported ones? See my luck don't run that way...

That's a bummer. I'm still baffled how stuff like that happens.

Ordered a cam once, and it showed up about 5 days later. It was a BBC we were doing. Didn't need the cam right then so I checked it in and slid it on the shelf.

Later that day I get a call from the cam company, asking if I had a Mountain Motor PS cam in my box. I said, I don't know, I didn't look at it.

So I grab it and sure enough, it wasn't a BBC cam. Not even close. My cam was sitting in Georgia and I had the Georgia cam.

The cam company sent out over night call tags for them and the next day we had the correct cam.

Weird how that happens.

It's likely just simple human error in the warehouse. Or possibly LOL someone watching this thread that's underpaid working in the warehouse getting a good laugh LOL...

Also again I want to say I talked to Stan as usual and their customer service has been good about it. Not to say they're going to send out a second set of heads right away until they get these back or anything but it wasn't a work of God to get a hold of them either and get it resolved...

It's likely just simple human error in the warehouse. Or possibly LOL someone watching this thread that's underpaid working in the warehouse getting a good laugh LOL...

I'm sure. A customer brought in a pair of heads, brand new in the boxes. Both said 200 cc SBC on the box. One was a Chevy. The other was a Pontiac.

I should write a book. No one would believe it.

I remember when we were young and I worked with a high school friend at a shop that made tow bars or something. We would pack the bolts for shipping and add a couple washers or nuts or something just so when they were done putting it together if they would have some stuff left over and be wondering if they did it right LOL.. we thought it was funny...

well, that wasn't good news. You go from the hype to the hassle. Pendulum.

Boy is it going to be a long Winter talking about Speedmaster Heads. Hey I have some purple Shaft cams I will be listing for sale soon.

LMAO, actually Despicable!, that such a screw up happened.

The eagle landed pooped and left.....
View attachment 1715395753
Found On Road Dead...:BangHead:
Return label on its way...:drama:
Looks like back to sitting around waiting for the FedEx man LOL...
:elmer:s/m :mob:

You can always send them my way. I'll trade you thier weight in Coffee. :rofl:
Sorry to hear you will have to wait a few more days.

Maybe these Ford heads are worth more than the Mopar heads? LOL
Why didn't they screw up and accidentally send me the cnc-ported ones? See my luck don't run that way...

Might get lucky... If they are sold out, but have a set of the CNC, they might just send them. I won't say anything about what they will fit... But maybe you will get lucky.

Well of course like I said I called crap what at 845 - 9 this morning? And he said he would email me or I would get an email with a return label. I'm not quite sure if I'm not being inpatient here or what, but I haven't got that email yet and it's in my head to call first thing in the morning and say how long does that email take. Or am I just being impatient...

ASAP means as so as I’m not doing something more important like ordering heads, shipping heads, eating, pooping, sleeping, loafing, etc etc.

Thank you all of my internet friends for coming out of the woodwork to kick me in the nuts when I'm down....

-
Back