Project 1970 Dart Swinger

-

Mopar70Dart

Mopar Kid
Reaction score
I think i uploaded these pics right. I hope so at least so here goes. Should get a paint job as soon as i figure out what color I want. Motor is being done now. Car is a slant 6 but I am dropping in a 318. Should be doing alot of interior work as soon as i get my money situation straightened out.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

That looks sick just the way it is. Paint the fenders to match the hood, and you have a factory Hurst Dart look alike. "As Delivered"

lol thanks man i was thinking about getting some fiberglass fenders and leaving it but im not sure what i wanna do yet. Whatever I decide I wanna do it right so im being catious but yeah man thanks for the comments i agree with you

cool car. please paint the fenders the unpainted look just says, I had money for glass fenders but then could not afford to paint them. But that is up to you. Nice starting point let us know how it is going.

Will do. I now have my motor at the speed shop getting hot tanked cleaned and bored out 30 over. I will have engine pics soon when I get it back. Shooting for around 430 horsepower. I have a rear end but its a FORD 9 inch (OH NO) lol so I think I will save my money for a dana instead.

You don't need a dana unless you are planing on making a lot of hp, a lot. An 8 3/4 or an 8 1/4 will do. Make sure you put a sure gripe in it and let it rip.

how good does that hood hold on with only 4 pins? AT high speeds?

Well 120 mph is all I have done but the hood is still on. Don't forget to put the pins in though. lol

is there any rattle or anyhting becasue if i only need 4 hood pins i keep it like that, so i can return this dezu kit i bought. Nah sorry I have school

well I havent got it on there the way Id like yet. I wanna do a little bit better of a job. I got up to 100 and I had to slow down because it was rattling alot so I just laid of the gas. Really thought If im driving down the highway it doesnt rattle at all around 50 to 60ish its completely fine but I need to do a better job of having it locked down on there. I will definately need the hood scoop though when i get that intake i want....

dcc-5007420_w.jpg

I have games on Saturdays and School on mondays... Isnt spring fling far...

-
Back