Project 66 Valiant " Frame Rail Replacement"

-

66MOPAR77

Reaction score
66 frame rail replacement all the measurements was taken bracing ect was done before cutting of the

Attachments

• image.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 311
Hey Shawn, following up on our phone call the other day, one of the guys I told you about called me tonight with a head's up. One of our regular members 68340Sedan (Keith) has a bunch of stuff for sale from his part out. Here's a link to the post with the trunk spear you need ...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1969825033&postcount=64

Keith's a great guy and I'd never hesitate to work with him on any deal.

Hope this pans out for you!

Hey Shawn, following up on our phone call the other day, one of the guys I told you about called me tonight with a head's up. One of our regular members 68340Sedan (Keith) has a bunch of stuff for sale from his part out. Here's a link to the post with the trunk spear you need ...

Wow, thanks Leanna!! But who is 68340sedan.......LMAO!!!!! :D

Glad to see somebody saving another early a-body car, nice job!!

Keep it up! A lot of people aren't motivated enough and would scrap a car like that. Props for saving another A-body :burnout:

me and Keith have talked and has priced some parts for me but you know how it is have to scrape up the cash to buy them my car fund is low due to buying body panels lol

I haven't put anything on here in a wile but I will post some pics and give you a update I haven't got to work on the car much It's warm weather now and
Have some project to get done around the house first,
As you seen I installed the frame rail on the drivers side went well all the measurements are good,
- I reinstalled the inner fender after I patched the bottom inch, new patch panel where the battery goes and have the body work done on that I have a few places where the master cylinder goes and that will be ready for primer,
- then it's off to the floor pans I have one side cut out and ready to put back I just got a sheet of metal to repair a few things and it will be ready to go
- then it's off to the quarters and trunk ext. then all the metal work will be done on the body then I will be ready to get the rest of the car in primer, wish me luck,
-then I will trim out all the jams and under hood I have changed my mind about 20 times on paint color but I'm painting it Q5 paint code ill post a pic I would like your thoughts on it,
Thanks
Sean:burnout:

-
Back