Project DART VADER

-
Well take out the inner frame lip if you want 12" wheels in there. Also I'll be making an outer tub mod now that I have my tires so pay attention to my thread in a couple days.

2013-02-12_21_00_17_zps3263155e.jpg

hopfully it will be all mocked and bolted in by the weekend

Well here

IMAG0400_zpsf21fee5e.jpg

I'm just gonna leave that there. You can pick it up if you want

IMAG0038_zpsb18cf6b8.jpg

1.5" to the frame rail with the rear at ride height since I welded in my height stops in the back.

Got a delivery and this is the first package that didnt come from ups or fedex and i dont know how to mess with. cant wrench on it can modify it and no instructions!!!
But all in all mother and baby doing good and she got daddy wrapped arround his finger already!!!

Baby_zpsdaaee039.jpg

Denny has my new LOUISIANA SUPER SLAMMER K almost complete.

pic103_zpsbcf5d7f7.jpg

pic100_zps8b2e611f.jpg

pic101_zpsf3a09785.jpg

pic102_zps48145f0a.jpg

pic104_zps31bab888.jpg

I want to thank hemidenny for working with me on the build of my suspension. If anyone is looking o upgrade there stock suspenison give denny a call. He has a few versions now . Every thing that i have gotten and or have seen looks great and works. No need to spend $6000 dollars on other kits and chop them up to get it where you needto be. I can t wait to get the new louisiana super slammer k member installed and rear suspension installed to see what its going to turn out like. In a few weeks ill prob be back in the shop after things settle down. Maybe one day ill be able to meet denny .

Congrats on the baby, Cody, she is beautiful. Is her name Denise (after Denny), or are you making her middle name Denny?

was able to get out in the shop today for a hr or two. started on the 4link and new k member will be arriving on monday.

pic100_zps79ff3b1c.png

pic101_zps539f5e82.png

pic102_zpse13d11c2.png

pic103_zps9ab9e174.png

Man, your frame looks like swiss cheese!
Cool.

I get it. Nice fab work. What are you using to drill the large holes?

-
Back