PSC Garage Poster -- Choose Your Favorite

Which Poster Would You Like to See on Your Garage Wall?

• Total voters
-
I like #2....WAIT...#3...NO, #5....BUT #1 is good....HOLD IT, #4 is it....HANG ON, #6 is the best....wait, there is no #6........Oh damn ,Leanna, you got me all flustered here!!!

:banghead: :-k :evil1:

Hey watch it. Noone calls our Cudachick cheap.Maybe you want another woman too.lol

Pete, thank you for your kind chivalry and jumping up on my behalf. But truth be told I've been kinda laughing about this ever since I first read Lou's post. The only thing I could think of then and now is this.

[ame="http://youtu.be/E-GmnHhUgLA"]http://youtu.be/E-GmnHhUgLA[/ame]

It's cool though. If everybody liked the same thing this world would be a very boring place. There was also a "None of the above" mentioned up there too, which is honestly more along the lines of what I expected (just forgot to add that as a choice). Even with the wonderfully positive comments and the great reception the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot pictures have received over the last year, I still honestly have trouble believing anybody would want a big picture of some old lady on their wall ... even if she is a diehard motorhead with a cool car.

Thanks again ya'll.

4 but with with white lettering on the bottom? sort of hard to read haha 4 includes all of whats being advertised and a message to enthus people to buy/act

All class Leanna.You probably enjoy this part of the job.After the craziness of last year,good luck.

voted for #5

but like #3 for the hair and long legs

could I get a mouse pad so I can, oh you get the picture

all are good

I have to jump up here and thank hemitheus at this early juncture for offering to help me clean this project up and make it look more professional. God knows after reading some of the suggestions and ideas for improvement I can surely use it ...

Thanks hemi! I have a feeling I'm going to be in very good hands now. :-D

Please keep the votes coming in the meantime! It's looking like #5 is in the lead with the formal poll replies but there's a few close seconds. Thanks to everyone for their input.

Speaking just for myself- who gives a **** what pose as long as Leanna's in the pic....

Somthing about #2 even with the colors the way they are makes it look old school. Very Niiicccce

Oh Crap! There's a poll? Guess I had better start reading......

(Oh, and 5, Mike's right about the smile).

I'm sorry if i offended you but that was what i thought soon as i looked at the photo choices, as i looked at the choices of photos you stand out as the attention getter then the car and the wording is an afterthought some folks may not ever get past the long legs and smile, [ok back on topic]I know this is an advertisement for your business but it don't do much good if no one reads it. Ya'll know her i don't so if i'm a guy who wants some powder coating done an i see that advertisement [first impressions are lasting ones] i probly would not even ask for an estamate just because it don't look professional to me. Don't get me wrong don't want to see her in coveralls all dirty but i think dressing a little more conservitive would be applicable in this case and some of the product should be infused into the photo. My first impression of the choices given,i never saw the writing just red shoes and long legs and daisy dukes which would be ok if it were for an online dating site but not for business advertisement. And again i mean no offence and if these are just garage wall art then nevermind any of what i said and i choose all of them twice.

#5 for me. Like that your are smiling and like the hair color. Looks close to mine. Redish brown by the looks. NICE:finga:

I'm sorry if i offended you but that was what i thought soon as i looked at the photo choices, as i looked at the choices of photos you stand out as the attention getter then the car and the wording is an afterthought some folks may not ever get past the long legs and smile, [ok back on topic]I know this is an advertisement for your business but it don't do much good if no one reads it. Ya'll know her i don't so if i'm a guy who wants some powder coating done an i see that advertisement [first impressions are lasting ones] i probly would not even ask for an estamate just because it don't look professional to me. Don't get me wrong don't want to see her in coveralls all dirty but i think dressing a little more conservitive would be applicable in this case and some of the product should be infused into the photo. My first impression of the choices given,i never saw the writing just red shoes and long legs and daisy dukes which would be ok if it were for an online dating site but not for business advertisement. And again i mean no offence and if these are just garage wall art then nevermind any of what i said and i choose all of them

twice.

Best advice so far. Well stated.

Love the number 5 . That smile and pose is top notch . Not to mention those legs ! My 2 cents !

I would be proud to hang your picture on my garage wall!!!

I voted the other day on Facebook, and now again here.. Had the same trouble deciding.. they're all awesome.. But I again voted for #2 (with #5 being my second choice..

After seeing what hemitheus came up with yesterday just in his first drafts (I saw them and my first words were very unladylike LOL), I can now say with total conviction that my personal attempts at this are beyond lame. Just wait and see!!! And nooooo, you can't see it yet. Neener neener!!! :-D

Lou, please understand I wasn't offended at all by your comments (I look like a woman on the outside but I surely don't think like one). It's that kind of opinion that I'm truly looking for and I admire you for sharing it. Honesty goes a longggg way with me! And Lord knows I want this to turn out great and be very well received regardless of how it gets there.

In the meantime, I can assure you all that this poster is going to feature the shop, there will be no mistake that it's an advertisement rather than just fluffy cheesecake, and it's going to knock everybody's socks off. This project couldn't be in better hands. Please keep the suggestions coming though! 23,000+ heads are better than two. :-D

-
Back