PSC Garage Poster -- Choose Your Favorite

Which Poster Would You Like to See on Your Garage Wall?

• Total voters
-
I'm sorry if i offended you but that was what i thought soon as i looked at the photo choices, as i looked at the choices of photos you stand out as the attention getter then the car and the wording is an afterthought some folks may not ever get past the long legs and smile, [ok back on topic]I know this is an advertisement for your business but it don't do much good if no one reads it. Ya'll know her i don't so if i'm a guy who wants some powder coating done an i see that advertisement [first impressions are lasting ones] i probly would not even ask for an estamate just because it don't look professional to me. Don't get me wrong don't want to see her in coveralls all dirty but i think dressing a little more conservitive would be applicable in this case and some of the product should be infused into the photo. My first impression of the choices given,i never saw the writing just red shoes and long legs and daisy dukes which would be ok if it were for an online dating site but not for business advertisement. And again i mean no offence and if these are just garage wall art then nevermind any of what i said and i choose all of them twice.

All I can say is SnapOn Calenders. They went on the wall and the tools sell well. Dallas Cowboy's .... Didn't see any damage from the cheerleaders.

That horse is hilarious!

Forget all of my lame poster attempts up there -- the final will be FABULOUS -- and please just vote for the picture you like. I sadly discovered I'm missing a hi-res sample of one of my personal favorites so I'll have to go with a second choice for the other proof.

Thanks to all for the comments, votes and opinions. They're all being considered! :-D

That horse is hilarious!

Forget all of my lame poster attempts up there -- the final will be FABULOUS -- and please just vote for the picture you like. I sadly discovered I'm missing a hi-res sample of one of my personal favorites so I'll have to go with a second choice for the other proof.

Thanks to all for the comments, votes and opinions. They're all being considered! :-D

Wait! Let me guess. You didn't have number 5 in the proper form. Right?:eek:ops:

Wait! Let me guess. You didn't have number 5 in the proper form. Right?:eek:ops:

Yeah, please don't tell us that #5 is out. :banghead:

As much as we love the way your legs make an *** of themselves, your face and smile make our day... :glasses7: :D =P~

Is it ever!!! You have definitely outdone yourself kind sir.

Now ... do we show 'em or keep it a big secret until press time??? :-D

A lady teasing a group of men. LOVING IT! I'd say its your call. the 1/3 scale proof should fit if you decide to post a preview. if not I can send you a smaller sample.

Did Billy approve?

A lady teasing a group of men. LOVING IT! I'd say its your call. the 1/3 scale proof should fit if you decide to post a preview. if not I can send you a smaller sample.

Did Billy approve?

Seems to me it would be more like, did she tell Billy he approved....

Hey, where's the whip smiley?

Did Billy approve?

His exact words this morning were "Wow, that's really cool." He's never too passionate about the business so I'll take this as a qualified YES. :-D

P.M. sent on the other part.

Thanks to everyone who contributed with a vote or opinion -- I value them all. And special thanks to hemi for all your help, guidance, inspiration and professionalism. You came to my rescue, went above and beyond and turned my lame visions into THIS.

I am now very proud and excited to share hemitheus' outstanding artwork. I couldn't be happier with how it came out!

View attachment Poster with watermark - 768x825.jpg

I'll be getting them printed up locally. The posters will be 12" x 18" unless I change my mind on the size in the meantime.

I'm going to start another "unveiling" thread but figured ya'll should be the first to see the final product.

Thrilled to work with you on this project leanna. LOVE how it came out

everyone should know the big white H in the oval will NOT be iin the final prints.

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic reception of the poster's debut!

View attachment Poster with watermark.jpg

I've decided to pull the trigger and start taking pre-orders via paypal. Since they won't qualify for Media Mail, they'll be $16.50 each with free USPS shipping to the continental U.S. (International orders, please message me first with your postal info so I can get a shipping quote.)

PLEASE keep in mind I've never done this before so there may be a few hiccups. I'll get them out as quickly as possible, but kindly allow up to 6 weeks for delivery before you get worried.

This link brings up a paypal Buy It Now button / window. You don't need a paypal account -- major credit / debit cards are also accepted. I'm a total rookie at this e-commerce stuff so I didn't try anything more elaborate like attaching a photo of the poster. :) I just hope it works. LOL

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LVMWCZP6YTH4L

I tested it and it seems fine, but if the paypal link does not work, please log on to your paypal account, "Send Money" to [email protected], noting "Poster" in the subject line. If your paypal info does not include your mailing address, please add it to the message somewhere. Please also indicate whether you want it signed, and if it's something special just tell me what you want it to say.

Of course, if you are dissatisfied in ANY WAY, you will receive a full refund if you return the poster to me in its tube.

Aside from the Buy It Now pre-order reservation, a PSC Wall Poster will be included with your finished parts if your labor invoice totals $300.00 or more after all discounts are applied. A $200 labor invoice entitles you to a 50% discount on a PSC Wall Poster.

I've had this in the back of my head for a long time now, and you all helped turn it into reality. Thanks to each and every one of you. :love4:

If anyone else is in need of graphics services (and likes what I have done with Leanna's poster) please let me know. I should make a poster that says will do graphics for parts.

-
Back