PSC Garage Poster -- Choose Your Favorite

Which Poster Would You Like to See on Your Garage Wall?

• Total voters
-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I've had a "swag survey" going on my website for awhile. Responses to date show that you want decals, t-shirts and a CudaChick poster. Now I already have decals and shirts but need your help picking a poster.

I've got five candidates below; please note your favorite on the Poll (it'll be easier to tally responses that way) and feel free to add any suggestions or comments to the thread.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out and especially for your help! This is a link to the Photobucket album if you want to enlarge them for better viewing.

http://photobucket.com/PSC_CheeseCake_Poster

Poster No. 1 (wrong file type for FABO -- sorry it's got to be a link):

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings/WORK%20SAMPLE%20PHOTOS/Web%20Files/PSC%20Promo%20Poster/untitled-1.png?t=1325776392

Poster No. 2:

View attachment No. 2.jpg

Poster No. 3:

View attachment No. 3.jpg

Poster No. 4:

View attachment No. 4.jpg

Poster No. 5:

View attachment No. 5.jpg

Me first!!! I like #2 and #5 the best...but can I have one of each??!! :prayer:

This thread will be getting lots of traffic!! :D

I like them all but #1 shows those long legs better.and they all have to much material in the clothing :eek:ops:LOL......Artie

Damn you make things hard. I mean what a decision. Lol number 4 for me. Subtle and sexy.

I agree, this threads going to be a few pages long in no time lol.

they are all pretty good, but honestly I really think some photo shop texting would do ALOT of justice versus plain ole text. Im sure you could recruit someone here on fabo to do it for you for free (by free meaning they get to stare at a picture of you for awhile while they work on the text! LOL).

I would do a couple samples for you but I recently reinstalled my operating system on my computer and have yet to install any of my photo editing software that I use for making the vinyl stickers I do.

sorry to be a critic...just a friendly suggestion is all.

No apologies needed Jerrod -- it's still a work in progress so now's the time to offer ideas.

I've already got an offer to do a professional layout complete with the real PSC logo ... just have to figure out which one it's going to be. :-D

Thanks guys! Off to the eye doctor ............ ugh. At least he's a car guy with a Hummer. LOL

I think #1 is the best. If you could brighten the color up a little more, the poster would stand out alot more.

#4 for sure.very classy and subtle as stated by daredevil. a little drop shadow work on the text and you will have yourself a winner. #4 is the one ...hands down

I like them all. I voted for 2& 5.

Leanna, how about a cheesecake shot of you with one or two examples of your work? Maybe in front of the large oven? Maybe with a caption saying "let me bake you up something really nice! " or "I love to bake" or "Let me bake your parts!".

Just a thought. (or fantasy)

OMG!!!! Leanna! LOL. Barbie doll shoes, big sexy hair??? So 80's!! LOL!

but seriously, I like the 2nd poster, with the 1st poster's Phoenix script. I also like the 4th one!

#5 for me, That smile gets me every tine :cheers:

Decisions, decisions, decisions...Hell I'll take one of each, they all look good.

Bill S.

Leanna,
Looking at this from purely a professional point of view. I like the pose from picture #5. A big smile always helps!! The drawback is that picture #5 is washed out because of the lighting. Picture #4 has way better lighting and better color. I also like the tag line on picture #4 "Your imagination is the only limit....". My suggestion would be to see if the color on #5 could be corrected, drop the Phoenix Specialty Coating from the upper right corner and replace it with the tag line from #4. Have a professional apply the text as DusterDude72 mentioned and you have a winner!
~Michael

I like #2 but want more color like #3. But will have to pick #5 since I like the layout.

I like all the pictures. I just think more appealing text and slight color correction to the photos would go a very long way. If you want i can work a bit of my magic(no charge). just pm me the photos without the text.

# 3 for me sorry call me a pig if you want but high heelsssssssssss and sexy legsssssss sellsssssssssssss.:-k

-
Back