Public apology

-
Doesnt matter does it? Maybe ask the mod who you got to delete the thread?
Probably explains why there was a "show ignored content " alert on the bottom of the thread.

Probably the same ol buddies who have been trying to say that for years.

Ah Rani what you said was fine, it was what others said to to put down a nice person in the world who does a lot of good. I don’t like when some people think that they are morally better than everybody else because they go to some specific church and read some special book. It’s all opinion.. and you know how the rest of that goes.
By the way, I did not see the resemblance.

Well, thanks for the support most of fabo.

This experience really taught me a lesson in the power of the tongue even in jest. I will be a lot more careful in the future.

I also learned that I have a lot of friends I hope to meet someday, and I also have a few haters.
I already graduated high school so I am laughing at the bullshit. It's really a good thing the ignore button works quite well.

Thanks and merry Christmas

I missed the thread but I have always admired you stance on everything you have posted especially immigration. Rani you are also one I would like to meet but doubt that happens since I am across the country, Joe

I don’t like when some people think that they are morally better than everybody else because they go to some specific church and read some special book.

they are usually the same assholes that are running around on their wife, beating their kids, kicking the dog and who knows what else but they go to church on sunday and pretend to be a great family person so its all ok..

Last edited:
I recently started a thread that was intended to be a chuckle about a youtuber having a resemblance to a famous person.

It was a joke but I see now that it was an inappropriate joke so I'm sorry.

I never intended it to be an anti gay thing. It was simply two people who look a like to me. When it started being about gays and morality, I didn't even know how to reply.

The thread was removed at my request because I didn't mean for that to happen, it was a total brain chip malfunction.
Please forgive me fabo, I am going to stick to car tech.

I thought it was funny as hell. No apology necessary. What snowflake got their panties in a wad?

Man, I thought we were just about to turn that thread around too

But I do apologize for not keeping it in the N&P

I except your apology. I don't know what I did, but I probably did something. lol
I thought it was funny as hell. No apology necessary. What snowflake got their panties in a wad?
I promise it wasn't me. lol

Then you know what I’m talking about. Lol. We had a guy acting up causing some issues so right after he stripped down for his shower we gave him a blanket party and took a rag full of “cactus greese” to his balls. He straightened out after that.
Blanket parties were a last resort . a lot of guys just some how fell down
ladders . All it took was one screw up to put 300 people in danger.

I recently started a thread that was intended to be a chuckle about a youtuber having a resemblance to a famous person.

It was a joke but I see now that it was an inappropriate joke so I'm sorry.

I never intended it to be an anti gay thing. It was simply two people who look a like to me. When it started being about gays and morality, I didn't even know how to reply.

The thread was removed at my request because I didn't mean for that to happen, it was a total brain chip malfunction.
Please forgive me fabo, I am going to stick to car tech.
Ya know what I say??? F@#$'em if they cant take a joke!!!

Man, I thought we were just about to turn that thread around too

But I do apologize for not keeping it in the N&P
Turn it around??

You were 3/4 of the reason it went off the rails in the first place and turned it into a sh*t show.

I told you once before your weren’t on the list...but you earned it this time. Bye.

F42E0BDD-7D14-48E5-9A24-6BAB66CB0887.jpeg

Man, I left the states on Christmas Eve for Kabul, spent Christmas in the air and Istanbul. I missed out on all sorts of entertainment it seems. Sheesh.

Turn it around??

You were 3/4 of the reason it went off the rails in the first place and turned it into a sh*t show.

I told you once before your weren’t on the list...but you earned it this time. Bye.

View attachment 1715442941
I agree I was a big part of the problem

The last post I made to that thread was me quoting on of the guys who took offense to what I said, and his closing words were "merry Christmas"

My reply was also Merry christmas
No more arguments about the whole thing, just a heartfelt merry Christmas

(I actually tried to veer away from the argument once before that, but got drawn back in)
So, I though we were almost back on track...but I dont deny derailing it either

Reminds me the time I was eating in a Chinese Buffet with my best friend after my hair had pretty much turned gray. The Asian waitress girl came over and said to us a couple of times "Gay Davis, Gay Davis". I guess she thought I resembled the California governor (1999-2003) at the time, Gray Davis. I was not offended, but started to look in the mirror a little more often.

Davis.jpeg

!. If I'm on someone's ignore list but I "like" their post, does it still work?

2. There are at least 6 active "Merry Christmas" threads this year.
Did I have to say "Merry Christmas" on all of them?
Unlike Rani's gender that is an riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
(Apologies to Churchill)

3. What I really think Rani should apologize for is those "music" videos she posted yesterday, not a silly thread.
MY EARS! MY EARS!
(OK, I liked the licking part)

christmas.jpg

!. If I'm on someone's ignore list but I "like" their post, does it still work?

2. There are at least 6 active "Merry Christmas" threads this year.
Did I have to say "Merry Christmas" on all of them?
Unlike Rani's gender that is an riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
(Apologies to Churchill)

3. What I really think Rani should apologize for is those "music" videos she posted yesterday, not a silly thread.
MY EARS! MY EARS!
(OK, I liked the licking part)

View attachment 1715443048

I did not know it was incorrect to say Merry Christmas more than once. I apologize I must have said it a dozen times or more.
Thanks for letting me know. lol

Merry Christmas.
Now there I go again.

I say, repost the thing again so us that missed it all can know who said what to who and what the whos all said in return and if there was any real harm done or just some hurt feelings, and if those that we offended were a problem or just the humor that was intended in the beginning of it all. Clear!? ha. pass the beer.
I think 99% of the people on FABO know Ms, Rani does not have a mean bone in her body.

-
Back