Puke!!! Glued together meat being sold to us

-
The more I learned in animal science in school, the less I wanted to know. :pukerigh:

Nothing new. It's been going on for years.

what do you think holds your turds together...

if it is that hard to tell whats the big deal ?

The big deal is all of the additives/chemicals/hormones that is added to our food is affecting our health.

Why is diabetes and cancer so popular now days when it wasn't back before the 60's? Some of it is hereditary, but I feel most of it is environment.

The **** that they are allowed to get away with in our food is amazing.

Drink companies load the drinks with sugar so they taste good and also don't totally satisfy your thirst. I dare you to find a drink that has less than 20g of sugar per serving. The only one that I see is some bottled Lipton iced tea. The freakin' bottled Minute Maid Lemonade has more sugar than a regular pop/soda. Fruit juices have over 20g of sugar per serving, so you are not safe "assuming" that the fruit drinks are safe to drink also.

They give hormones to animals to get them fatter with less feed. This chemical is then in the meats that we eat, and passed along to us. So now we gain more weight eating less food. Then they wonder why people are heavier now days, when they are ingesting these hormones. I believe that these same hormones also make the girls "develop" sooner at a younger age.... Do 10 year old girls really need to start growing boobs??? No....

Based off the video, the chemical has been banned for human consumption in most other countries.

most of those other countries have also banned gun ownership

I know, the one has nothing to do with the other, but still :D

I've been a meat cutter for over 40 years, and this is new to me. My advice, only buy fresh meat from a store that still cuts all there meat on premise. That's what we do. Some of the big chains, have gone to pre-packaged products. Done at a packing company, and shipped into the store. Some, such as Wal Mart, have gone as far as to bring product in, wrap it in the store, to give it that fresh appearance. Don't believe me, ask to speak to their meat cutter. They don't have one.

I've been a meat cutter for over 40 years, and this is new to me. My advice, only buy fresh meat from a store that still cuts all there meat on premise. That's what we do. Some of the big chains, have gone to pre-packaged products. Done at a packing company, and shipped into the store. Some, such as Wal Mart, have gone as far as to bring product in, wrap it in the store, to give it that fresh appearance. Don't believe me, ask to speak to their meat cutter. They don't have one.

I have found that to be accurate with our local Walmart.

Aaaah the pink slime. Micky ds has it, so do most fast food places. Your gonna find it in ground beef. Not a cut of T bone steak, or a cut of meat at the grocery store even if it is trucked into walmart. Ground beef is,where they add the pink slime.

Just an FYI
Matt

Pink slime was on the news here at least a year ago. As stated raise your own or buy a nice cut and have your butcher grind it for you.

Aaaah the pink slime. Micky ds has it, so do most fast food places. Your gonna find it in ground beef. Not a cut of T bone steak, or a cut of meat at the grocery store even if it is trucked into walmart. Ground beef is,where they add the pink slime.

Just an FYI
Matt

I guess you didn't watch the video.... Steak is what was being made, not ground beef.

Pink slime was on the news here at least a year ago. As stated raise your own or buy a nice cut and have your butcher grind it for you.

Pink slime is not the same thing as meat glue.

Meat Glue: Pink Slime's Classier Cousin

We actually eat mostly chicken and pork in my household so the thought of the pink slime , meat glue doesnt bother me.

An we all wonder why we're dying of clogged arteries? (I'm one to want to know what the hell I'm eating!)

I from now on will KILL my own "High Speed Beef", AKA: Venison!!!!! And, for those who I have to spell it out......D-E-E-R! At least they're eating good old fashioned natural foods, from the forest, corn fields, or wheat fields....And when I SHOOT them, I CUT them up, and freeze 'em, none of that **** put in on my table or skillet!!!!

As much as I hate to say it, we all wonder whats killing us, and as it looks our own food preparation is the right answer.....They tell us to "eat better" how the hell do you "eat better" when ya don't have a f*ckin' clue what your actually "eating" in the first place! Makes ya wonder, thats for sure.....Before my surgery, and knowing I had clogged arteries, I hardly ate out, and now after my surgery, its even less still, and then I've been watching what I eat even more, do I feel better, yes and no, do I have half the stomach issues from before? Not really, I'm known to have a cast iron stomach, has my "numbers" gone down? OHHH HELL YES they have, and that alone is peace of mind in itself!

I also quit smoking, I was just under a pack a day habbit, I check my blood sugar WAY more often now, and take WAY better control of it, and I am not "eating right, completely, BUT I am watching fatty foods and NO cholesterol in the foods I eat, And Soda, I've slown way down on drinking but picked up drinking more coffee, doctoprs say they rather me drink coffee then Soda, Diet or not, and nothing high in whatever the hell that stuff (chemical) in mixed drinks you know, the packet you pour into a pitcher, and mix in 2 quarts of water, and stirr, that stuff, has something in it that trips your heart out and is even worse then caffeine! It brings on Arrhythmia....OR symptoms like it....And with my condition is worse then the the caffeine...

Yeah its crazy what they say is OK to eat or drink but yet we are treated for things that are brought on by "known" foods and they're still allowed to be sold, let that happen to a medicine once and the **** is pulled and the company that made it sued, not sure I agree thats exactly "fair" play!

This product is totally different from "pink slime". What the news reported about so called pink slime, was simply lean beef, that had been mechanically separated from fat, in a similar process that cream is separated from milk. Part of the reason you don't hear much about it anymore, is one company has a $1.2 billion lawsuit against ABC news for false reporting. Like it or not, your choice, but it caused the closing of several plants, the loss of a lot of jobs, and the drastic rise in ground beef prices.

-
Back