Pushrod Rub (Intake side of head)

-
Good work!!! Similar to my experience with Edelbrock heads and the B3 kit. It took a few tries to get the clearance. I didn't have to remove as much material as you.

Can you provide details on the rocker shaft studs you used? I checked around at one time but didn't find what I thought would work.

Edit: I posted the wrong link the first time

McMaster-Carr

The rockers I bought came with some, but they had a slot for a flat head and the thread lengths weren't quite right.

I wanted something that I could bottom out, and with a hex drive. These are a little long on the shaft side, the one under the breather port hits the splash guard, so you either have to remove the end of that one, or mill a hole in the guard (what I did)

Good work!!! Similar to my experience with Edelbrock heads and the B3 kit. It took a few tries to get the clearance. I didn't have to remove as much material as you.

Can you provide details on the rocker shaft studs you used? I checked around at one time but didn't find what I thought would work.

I posted the wrong link the first time. I've corrected the post. don't want you to buy the wrong ones if you're still looking.

Are you guys that are using the B3 correction kits relieving the holes in your rocker shafts to gain full movement.

Are you guys that are using the B3 correction kits relieving the holes in your rocker shafts to gain full movement.

Mine needed an offset of 0.100, if I could have found a set of w2 shafts for a decent price I would done that. But instead I did it in the bridgeport.

Hey Guys,
Ive got this issue currently on a fresh LA build with a hyd roller cam. Lots of good info in here. Looks like ill be removing the heads to make some some space.

Cheers

-
Back