Racing in cold weather

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
What do you guys use/ do to see out of your cars when windshield is so fogged up you can’t see out of it.
Had this happen last fall one evening and pulled the plug on making another hit
And no, don’t have a defroster

thinking of buying a hair dryer with 12v plug. My cig lighter works.
Don’t know how effective it would be?

Rain-X.
I use it on my bathroom mirror, too. Keeps it from getting fogged up, and I can admire myself in all my early AM glory...

Check out BimmerWorld front windshield defroster kit.
"Our BimmerWorld kit is an absolute must-have solution for front-windshield fog prevention for race cars. More elegant and more effective than Dawn soap, a blower which never works, or the popular "wipin' stick." Similar to the BMW Motorsport heated windshields, this cost-effective solution lays a grid on your windshield similar to your car's rear defroster - and no, it doesn't bother the driver, and you don't even notice it once you're in the car. The BimmerWorld Front Windshield Defroster Kit is the ultimate kit for having a clear view from morning through the night. "

Kit includes a 12-line defroster, adjustable from 34"-50" width, wire harness, installation kit, controller, and power switch. This is a complete kit with all components to install and run the defroster.

Easy installation and fits most applications. However, does not adhere to Lexan.

Out doing donuts in the parking lot on your lunch break today????? I’m telling the boss!! LOL!!

What do you guys use/ do to see out of your cars when windshield is so fogged up you can’t see out of it.
Had this happen last fall one evening and pulled the plug on making another hit
And no, don’t have a defroster

thinking of buying a hair dryer with 12v plug. My cig lighter works.
Don’t know how effective it would be?
Not sure, all I know is on a drag bike you hold your breath..!! You can exhale about half track then your ok… Swingn’

lol, what's closing your eyes have to do with holding your breath one would ask when drag racing?
Not sure, but I try to keep my eye’s open. During rapid acceleration things can go bad very quick. Hmm now that I say that out loud it could explain some of my passes..!!! Swingn’

Not sure, but I try to keep my eye’s open. During rapid acceleration things can go bad very quick. Hmm now that I say that out loud it could explain some of my passes..!!! Swingn’
Well, the good thing is that you're still here and able to ponder it.:thumbsup:

-
Back