Rare ??

-
The rare value is; it's a 2 door duster, plum(repainted) white seats, and the vin tag is green paint.

Of course it's rare. It's the only one the owner has. And the only one on his block. And the only one with the nekkid trucker girl thing on the license plate.

It's a cool car.

But it's only worth whats someone is willing to pay.

My opinion is about 5 - 7 k

Rick

Nice factory plum crazy 340 Duster. One that many are trying to find/own/clone to? 5k? Looks to be correct with exception of white vs black stripes.

Easy 15k.

Grant

i have been trying to post pictures for the last week now, but whenever i choose the pics and hit the upload button the screen just goes white and never upload ?? i can load pictures on forbbodies all day long, but not here .... anybody have any help ????

Rare is the fact that it's a 340 Duster that aint been modified, and was well cared for.

He's looking for the first person with more money than brains to come along and get all giddy about "A rare" car in (LOL) original condition.

I was wonderin about the green dash myself.

I don't think the dash is green, in the other pics it looks more black. More likely a color imbalance in the picture.

Grant

i have been trying to post pictures for the last week now, but whenever i choose the pics and hit the upload button the screen just goes white and never upload ?? i can load pictures on forbbodies all day long, but not here .... anybody have any help ????

Do you get an error code or any thing? Try taking new pics with your camera set to 3.1 MP or less. This site needs an auto sizer. :banghead:

It's probably owned by the same moron who wanted $400 for his clutch pedals....

I don't think the dash is green, in the other pics it looks more black. More likely a color imbalance in the picture.

Grant

May also be the tint from the windshield.

Probably just trying to recoup some money spent on the car. I think 20k is a peak price for A bodies but depends on the car. I couldn't buy the car seeing that I do not like the scheme of it.

i keep trying to post these damn pics, still getting nowhere .. and no error message either ....... i paid a little more than $11K for mine, but not much more !

Here is the only one i have that is small enough ..

Attachments

• dart 032.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 240
-
Back