Ready for Mopars At The Strip!

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Well the swinger is good to go! Just finished up the interior, installed srt4 seats and steering wheel, also put in my xv seat belts. Also finished up the tail pipes. Just noticed how dusty the inside is! Holy $hit! Gotta love arizona. I am so excited to get out to vegas and run her down the strip! I will be running in the pro category, see you guys there!

Attachments

• DSCN0782.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCN0779.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN0776.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN0778.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN0783.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCN0785.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN0792.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 234
i ready to! just not quite as ready as you lol...

Attachments

• 0323111747a.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 224
Lol hmmmm something just doesn't look right, I can't seem to put my finger on it tho

Looking foward to meeting up with you guys.Got to love those Darts !

this one is ready...

Attachments

• IMG_0477.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 229
this one is close...should be done early next week...

Attachments

• 100_3085.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 228
71 Dart will be in Pro...

71 Demon..dont know..have to talk to someone who is going to drive it for me...

69 Barracuda will be in Super Pro

are those srt seats up front 71? How do you like them? do you have the rear seat from the srt installed to? Love the rear bumper and hood to. Nice touch.

71 Dart will be in Pro...

71 Demon..dont know..have to talk to someone who is going to drive it for me...

69 Barracuda will be in Super Pro
Sweet line up!
are those srt seats up front 71? How do you like them? do you have the rear seat from the srt installed to? Love the rear bumper and hood to. Nice touch.
Yep, the seats are out of an srt4. I have owned two srt4's and I fell in love with the seats from day one. Very comfortable and very supportive The rear seat is the original one to the car and in excellent condition so I left it as it is. Thanks for the compliments!

I will be there. Just running in the time only class. We are also having a FABO get together on Saturday in the pits at 11:00 buy my trailer. Come one come all:cheers:

Here is a pic of my car and trailer.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 174
  • 000_0017.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 187
Lol hmmmm something just doesn't look right, I can't seem to put my finger on it tho

hey i found the problem!

have parking brake cables and some flares to do but almost there!

Attachments

• 0326111809.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 0326111906.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 156
this one is close...should be done early next week...

Well..had some difficulties...but forging ahead...
It was running but the back wheels were not turning..had to change out pump in trans...I fired the transmission guy already...engine and trans back in this afternoon...

should everything hook up tomorrow afternoon...oh..those headers again...

Well the swinger is good to go! Just finished up the interior, installed srt4 seats and steering wheel, also put in my xv seat belts. Also finished up the tail pipes. Just noticed how dusty the inside is! Holy $hit! Gotta love arizona. I am so excited to get out to vegas and run her down the strip! I will be running in the pro category, see you guys there!
......................................................................................................
I'll see you guys too! Here's what I'll be running in Pro.........

Attachments

• 100_0425.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 121
this is gonna kill.........wish i could take the car out there, coming down w/a buddy and his b body, helping on the driving chores w/his rv and trailer.....should be a blast....
higgs

Remember all us phoenix guys meet up at scottsdale pavillions on saturday april 2, 2011 for a meet n greet prior to going to the mats 2011 in las vegas. Parking in the mopar section next to mcdonalds. I would start showing up around 3:30 pm to get a good spot to show off your mopars.

well it really close to going! rear is all done except to bleed and run it!

just need to lash the valves and heat cycle it so i can re torque the head gasket!

Attachments

• 0330110927.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 84
  • 0330111541.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 72
Hey all, make sure you say "HI" if you're part of the show field. My wife and I will be parking all of the A-bodies.
See you at MATS!!!

-
Back