Rear Deck Lid? Thing where rear speakers go

-

toddlaine

Reaction score
I need the rear deck Lid? The area behind the back seat where the speakers go for my 72 Swinger. Who sells the best ones and what is it's proper name.

Thanks,

Package tray, I saw one listed here, I don't remember for what application though.

Year One carries the package tray.

I think most call that a package shelf. I dont know who sells the best or if there's any difference in the quality.

I bought one years ago from yearone and it fit very fell. I didn't cut the speakers out and left it alone. I like NOT to see the speakers and or speaker grills.

I just had mine delivered from Year One. I ordered it with the speaker slots- you can order them either way. The quality is top notch. I had trouble finding anybody who could supply one in Dark Green in a reasonable amount of time. Mine was back-ordered from Year One and still arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks. The price was comparable to others but the shipping was likely a bit more but I really wanted one in less than a month's time. Couldn't be happier.

I oped not to cut the speakers holes on my and mounted them under in trunk.

This is where I got mine from.....

http://www.jimsautoparts.com/

Got the Sail Pannels as well from them.....

Both look great

Attachments

• DSC00990-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC01495-1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 165
Thanks all, will do. Richard I think I'm gonna go with your idea. My speakers now are on top and look to modern.

Dont forget to also get the :

REAR SPEAKER SHELF INSULATION
When replacing your speaker shelf these insulation pieces provide excellent sound retention and provide resistance to heat, cold and moisture. Each piece is die cut from dense fiber jute to ensure proper fit.

Mine was a perfect fit.....

I just purchased one for my 72 demon with the speaker cutouts already in it from Dantes mopar parts, great guy to deal with.

-
Back