Rear end flip

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I hope this dosent sound like a stupid question...........I was woundering have any of you considered/done or attempted a rear end flip.....I did this on my ram.....Leafs were on the top and i put them on the bottom to level it out..........Wasnt hard nor expensive. My Dart like many is sagging a bit and i was curious to know if this is possible........Thanks.:scratch:

Swapping bottom to top will not solve the problem.
Replacing your worn out springs will.

they sometimes do that on trucks for the lift. it will be too high for a car. just put new springs on it. they aren't expensive

I agree with the other guys, but just wanted to add that, what we Jeepers call a "spring over" also creates all kinds of spring wrap (wheel hop) issues.

most guys are looking for ways to lower their cars. if your springs are saggin you're halfways there, lower your t-bars down some, put on the ray-bans, and go cruise!

Hey Edd, my dart was the same way when I got it. What I did was take the springs to Cannifton Garage had them install an extra leaf under the main leaf then re-arch the the springs. It cost me a couple hundred to do but it was still cheaper than buying new springs and it turned out great.:coffee2:

-
Back