Regular Car Reviews: 1966 Plymouth Barracuda

-
Barracuda is my car. Mr Regular is a very nice guy and we had a great time on the review. It happened last Oct.

Nice thanks for sharing the video, nice original car paulieocean i love driving mine [shes quite a bit louder] but it relaxes me after a long work week and it gets lots of looks!!!!

I did enjoy the Barracuda video. Couldn't watch the falcon, but that was okay

Great video! My dad bought a 66 Barracuda new. At two years old when he bought it, I was the youngest of 3 children they had. Yep, family car!! Sure wish I had that car. He traded it for something, I can't remember and he's no longer with us. I think he traded it for a Scamp. Truth be told, the Scamp was probably a little more of a "family" car than the great looking Barracuda.

Thanks for sharing!

I subscribe to the RCR channel. The humor is raunchy, offensive, and borderline phsycotic. Right up my alley.

"It's like throwing an accountant into bed with Brook Wylde when all he's ever done is missionary with his his high school sweatheart"

Last edited:
I'd like to know why they threw in the undercarriage of whatever it is (truck?) in the Barracuda video from 6:09 to 6:14? It doesn't even fit the story line, to me anyway. At least it has torsion bars. Looks like an OOPS!! to me.

Russ.

1st gen barracuda"s are the most understood cars made , they were the beginning of the A body dropp in 350 to 425 hp and you got all the looks and the Hp will be insane with a nice 3'91 sure grip 8 3/4 . prettiest andmost awesome cars ever made in my mind is 64/65 , I didn't like the 66 front end look but there 1 year only , next favorite car was the 62 Dart , then the 72 barracuda with the round tail lights .
MOPAR ROCKING OLD SCHOOL with a 200 hp lift = 380 and no bottle yet I'm your HUCKLEBERRY

[
Barracuda is my car. Mr Regular is a very nice guy and we had a great time on the review. It happened last Oct.

What a really nice car! I was remarking about the Muscle car opinions. The Formula S had an advertised 235 HP, came with a factory tach and 150 MPH speedo and 2.5 exhaust. I pulled the factory tach from mine and put in the Performance Indicator, I felt A Stewart Warner Tach was more responsive and accurate. I also noticed your car was not a stock 180 HP 2 barrel 273 any more also. He was right about it being an absolute perfect cruiser. My brothers "67" 180 HP Barracuda would cruise all day long at 100 MPH, with only the addition of a 4 barrel and intake.

[

What a really nice car! I was remarking about the Muscle car opinions. The Formula S had an advertised 235 HP, came with a factory tach and 150 MPH speedo and 2.5 exhaust. I pulled the factory tach from mine and put in the Performance Indicator, I felt A Stewart Warner Tach was more responsive and accurate. I also noticed your car was not a stock 180 HP 2 barrel 273 any more also. He was right about it being an absolute perfect cruiser. My brothers "67" 180 HP Barracuda would cruise all day long at 100 MPH, with only the addition of a 4 barrel and intake.

When my dad bought the car it originally was the 2bbl carb, 180hp engine. It still has the same engine, but it has been rebuild .30 over with a mild cam, and converted to hydraulic lifters. He also put in the 4bbl intake and holley carb, plus the dual exhaust. I don't plan to do much else to it, aside from replacing the rear springs and getting rid of the air shocks.

-
Back