Reilly Motorsports?

-

USMC1968

Reaction score
Has anyone out there, by any chance, purchased or know someone who has purchased the coil over setup or triangular four link from Reilly Motorsports? I have really been looking into both for when I get back and was wanting to get some feed back and possibly some pics......just curious as to the ease of installation and overall critique on either? Lot of money being ready to exchange hands and I'd really like to know anyones take on it. Thanks guys.....and gals

Kevin

abodyjoe - sheesh - everybody knows that!!

Seriously, check out some of his threads - he has a really detailed one of the install of that very product.

Do a search here and on Bigblockdart.com, you'll find a lot of satisfied customers........myself included. I have bought a few parts from Bill (AlterK, 2 sets of brakes and some misc stuff)

yeah, I've been reading through some of the threads on here since I posted mine......sorry to beat the dead horse, sounds like Bill's the man! Thanks guys

The front end is a straight forward bolt in. Heck my 11 year old at the time put the entire passenger side together himself it's so easy to install. The performance is incredible. I also highly recommend the power steering option. It is awesome. The manual rack was bad *** too but the power rack just takes the cake man.

The rear set up is a pretty easy install too. But there is some welding involved. If your not a very good welder then hire someone to do the welding for ya. This is not the place to use crappy welds.

Bills customer service is second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from rms.

Can't beat his quality and service, hell he's even a nice guy to boot. I have is upper control arms and a few other things.

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 030 (Small).jpg

Front

TDAY CAR 037 (Medium).jpg

and rear

plus you get great customer service.

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 030 (Small).jpg

TDAY CAR 037 (Medium).jpg

Bill is an amazing individual...I bought the Alterktion and the street linx kit for my dart. Wonderful products. I bought a complete dick brake kit, and I also bought a set of tubular upper control arms for my barracuda, which I had problems with fitment, which was NOT Bill's fault, it was mine because of the aftermarket wheels I was using...So, Bill was working with me to fix this issue all together, and I sent him a few measurements, and he had redesigned his tubular uppers, and sent me a new set FREE of charge! To say that Bill is an awesome guy, simply is an understatement!!! RMS will always get my business!

-
Back