repair/service manual

-

restomod dart

Reaction score
Which is the best service/repair manual for a 74 dodge dart sport? I have been looking and cant decide whcih is the best. Any help is greatly appericated.

The Factory Service Manual (FSM). You can usually find it on ebay in paper or on disc.
C

The Factory Service Manual (FSM). You can usually find it on ebay in paper or on disc.
C

i agree

DSCN6206.jpg

Wish "we" could find a few more floating around to post electronically..................

even though mine is not a slant 6??

None of the manuals posted are specific to a /6. The factory manual covers ALL available engines for all bodies which the manual covers, I.E. pretty much all passenger cars. Truck manuals are a different manual

I haven't read the other two -- Petersons troubleshooting, etc, but if you are not experienced in general mechanics and electrical, it is probably a good deal.

I am, frankly, AMAZED by the questions on here where guys don't have the slightest idea --no electical diagram, no service book, no nothing. Yet they are working on something that MATTERS and that they often have a ton of money into.

thanks for all the input. I ordered the cd manual off of ebay today. hope it should be in this week.

Do not buy a Chiltons. It is a waste of money.

-
Back